“surpasses all expectations”

Ranked #16 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“surpasses all expectations”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

i have stayed at the Marriott Residence Inn a few times and for lengthy extended stays...each time I have been 'wowed' with not only the cleanliness of the hotel ( immaculate) but the exceptional friendly & personal service ~ from every single staff member bar none. I am greeted by name each day, very special-over-the top requests have been granted immediately and with a smile, and just simply have been made to feel like a truly 'welcomed' guest.
This hotel is pet-friendly, and that too is an understatement! But for all non- pet -owners out there, please do not turn away for that reason...had i not had a pet, i would never have known pets stay here...there is not a trace smell or sound that should deter non-pet travelers.
There are numerous places to stay in Bozeman, but I will stay here every time I return.
I do not think anyone would be disappointed with the same decision.
Stayng here is simply a pleasure!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Heather H, General Manager at Residence Inn Bozeman, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments on your stay with us. I truly appreciate it. I am so very pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and you continue to stay with us when you are in town. We understand how important guest service is and it is our goal to ensure you feel comfortable and taken care of when you stay with us. As you know, we do cater to extended stay guests’, and to see you were able to have all you needed lets me know we are meeting the needs of our guests’! And we always love to welcome our “furry” guest’s. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay. Heather – General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We have stayed at this property on several occasions. We were very impressed with the quality, friendliness and service of the entire staff! From the minute we walked in the door until the time we left in the shuttle for the airport, we felt comfortable. We did not get a chance to try the breakfast as we had a 6:00 AM flight. The amenities were great. The staff made the whole experience wonderful.

Room Tip: They were all nice, and still felt new.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Heather H, General Manager at Residence Inn Bozeman, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
I deeply appreciate the time you took to comment on your stay with us. Thank you. We value your loyalty to our hotel and are thrilled you came back to stay with us again. More importantly, I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and continue to have positive experiences with us. If you find yourself on an early flight again next time, simply let the front desk know and we can prepare a “breakfast on the go” so you can take it with you. Hopefully we will see you again this year. Thank you, we truly appreciate your business. Heather – General Manager
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel primarily based on tripadvisor reviews. To say I was disappointed was an understatement.
Upon my late arrival, the doors were locked (excellent security feature). The front desk agent came out unlocked the doors and let me in. She was courteous and professional and expedited my check-in. I went up to my room and was initially impressed. I crashed on my bed and really didn’t take a look around until the next day.
That’s when I noticed the lack of cleaning in the room. There was dust in places I couldn’t imagine, there were stained comforters, and light bulbs out in my room. I know Residence Inns are for longer term stays but the lack of cleaning is disturbing. I had called down in the morning to inform the front desk and they said they would take care of it. I come back and the dust is still everywhere. I dated the dust to see if they would actually clean it when I came back. They gave me the dingiest washcloth I’ve ever seen in a hotel, and left the same stained comforter on my bed. The washcloth was dirty looking, I wouldn't give it to a visitor in my house.
The Breakfast was actually good and tasty. Everything was hot and there was an ample selection. Unfortunately, a good breakfast cannot make up for the lack of cleanliness in the rooms. I will not be back, and if you are sensitive to dust/allergies, you should look elsewhere.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank WorldTraverler73
Heather H, General Manager at Residence Inn Bozeman, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on your recent stay with us. Although you found our breakfast and interaction with our team to be positive, I can understand how the cleanliness issues resulted in an overall below expectation experience. I truly apologize for the challenges you experienced. Please know this is not what we expect our guests to encounter when they stay with us. Be assured we have strict cleaning process and procedures in place; however, with your feedback it is clear we have training to revisit with some team members. I would greatly appreciate if you could contact me directly to further discuss your experience and for me to invite you back to our property. I am positive you will have a better experience. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I look forward to visiting with you. Heather – General Manager 406-522-1535
Mareeba, Australia
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Family of five staying for trip to Yellowstone which unfortunately never happened due to government shutdown. Excellent amenities including coin operated laundry and kitchen facilities. Complimentary breakfast was very adequate. Short drive to downtown which is very cute with some great shopping and a fabulous music shop. There is a gorgeous view of the mountains from this hotel but unfortunately we were given a ground floor room with no windows with a view of the mountains even though the hotel did not appear very busy. The beds were also a little uncomfortable but bearable. Even though we could not get into Yellowstone we drove down to the western entrance which was a lovely drive and it snowed so the kids got to play with snowballs. We went to the bear and wolf discovery center even though it was a high of 1 degree Celsius for the day. This is a gorgeous town with glorious scenery and we will be returning to this area at some stage down the track but probably not the hotel due to the bed comfort factor, but this may have just been the room we had.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the mountains which are glorious.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on your recent stay with us. I am delighted you enjoyed our beautiful town. Bozeman and its surrounding areas offer so many activities for everyone. I am sorry you were not able to see Yellowstone Park during your visit. However, this gives you a reason to come back and see us!! Please contact me when you do come back and I will ensure you have a room with a bed that meets your expectations. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we do appreciate it. Heather – General Manager
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Nice place to stay. Friendly staff. As far as hotel breakfast goes, this place has nice quality selections that actually taste decent. Only complaint is the workout room is below average. It only has two treadmills which are showing their age. Rooms are nice and still look new.

Stayed November 2013
Heather H, General Manager at Residence Inn Bozeman, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your stay with us. I am thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay. I love you had a chance to interact with our wonderful team and enjoyed our complimentary, full, hot breakfast buffet. Thank you for your comments on our fitness center. Using the fitness center is an important part of our guests’ routines, so it is important to know if it isn’t exactly what you are expecting. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we truly appreciate it. We will see you the next time you are in beautiful Bozeman. Heather Holt – General Manager
Chanhassen, Minnesota
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Stayed with points while in town for a wedding.
This Residence Inn is fairly new, and represents the chain well. Room was updated and was clean. Compared to the Days Inn down the road, it was much nicer.
Had the typical free breakfast - cereals, some hot selections, yogurt, etc.
Very handy location just off the main freeway, and easy access to downtown. Staff was friendly.
Would rank as average Res Inn, but based on comparison with Days Inn (not fair, I know), I'm giving it a very good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Heather H, General Manager at Residence Inn Bozeman, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I am delighted to see we were able to offer you everything you needed for your stay and all your expectations of a Residence Inn were met. September is a beautiful time of year to be in Montana. We hope that 2014 brings you to our area again. Thank you for staying with us, we truly appreciate it. Heather – General Manager
Montana
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The hotel is right off of the interstate and close to shopping and a few chain restaurants. Rooms are large and well-maintained. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They provide a small supper (one item) and breakfast (cereals, breakfast sandwiches, waffles, eggs and meat.)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I am thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay with us. However, I am most delighted to see your comments and score on our service. I feel that is what makes our guests’ stays so enjoyable. We hope to see you in 2014. Thank you for staying with us, we do truly appreciate it. Heather – General Manager