“Wonderful hotel”

Residence Inn Bozeman
Ranked #20 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I love Bozeman and I love this Residence Inn in Bozeman. It is just on the outskirts of the town so easy to find, has great views of the mountains, all the décor is in keeping with the area. The indoor pool is lovely and it has a lovely sunbathing area outside. There is a great outdoor courtyard/seating area and the BBQs here are superb, this hotel creates a real home from home feeling. Good restaurants and shopping close by - it has all I need!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Loveshorseriding
Heather H, General Manager at Residence Inn Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. I am delighted we were able to accommodate everything you needed! We are in the perfect location, if not for the view alone! Now with summer in full force, we are seeing the guests enjoy the BBQ in the courtyard and sitting in the sun on the patio. Summer in Montana is beautiful. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us, we truly appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit. I have been thru your part of England and loved it! Heather Holt – General Manager

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Nice staff, but the room are stale as some things are not working. In addition the internet on wifi is exceptionally slow. Would not repeat a stay here. Was a bit surprised because nromally this chain is a bit better.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback on your stay. I am glad you found our team pleasant, but I am disappointed you experienced challenges with your internet. This concerns me because in June we upgraded our internet bandwidth and we should not be seeing these challenges. Your feedback has provided me information to speak with our supplier and ensure our systems are running properly. So thank you for the information. We are also scheduled for a property renovation soon. I do hope you choose to stay with us again to enjoy our new and refreshed suites. If you would like to discuss your concerns further, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel. Again, thank you for staying with us and I do hope you change your mind and choose to stay with us again. Heather Holt – General Manager

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I stay in this hotel for about 4 1/2 months each year for work. It is well suited for business or family travel. Nice, spacious rooms and nice TV selection. Internet can be troublesome, but I know they are working on it.
Friendly staff and good breakfast and light dinners (Mon-Thurs).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We arrived at the hotel to be greeted by an exceedingly cheerful and helpful staff. Our room, #315' was roomy, with a separate kitchen, sitting room, bedroom. Even the vanity area was separate from the bathtub and toilet. Everything was spotless. That evening, we were treated to a free Italian supper sponsored by the hotel. Added to all this we had a free breakfast and WiFi. They have an indoor swimming pool and exercise room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I have stayed with Marriott chain exclusively for business travel across the US and this hotel ranks right up there with all of them. Checked in 4 hrs early and no issues and the staff was very helpful and friendly. the rooms are fantastic with living area and kitchens. Very nice location right off the freeway and the $109 price per night is reasonable. I have a friend who stayed here for several months and now i know why. Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ryan h
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My favorite part about staying at this hotel compared to so many others I've stayed at in Bozeman: the staff ACTUALLY care about myself and my family's well-being and enjoyment during our stay. I've always looked at Marriotts highly for their consistency and professionalism and loved Residence Inns as it feels like a local Ma & Pop kind of place with comfort.

The front desk staff are very attentive and knowledgable about the area. Erin checked us in and was very considerate about our needs and questions. She had great recommendations on local cuisine and directions and sights to see for Yellowstone which was great that I didn't have to spend time online looking through all the sites while on my vacation. Also ideas for fun things to do to avoid the craziness in town: directions to a beautiful local place called Hyalite which I recommend to anyone by yourself or with family for close-to-town series of hiking and biking trails.

Rooms are clean; If we had a problem with the room, it was taken care of quickly (and problem I mean - user error on the tv or amenities). Throughout our stay, the staff, especially Erin, Bridget and Brooke, recognized us, remembered our names, even our dog's name! On the last night when we arranged for a wake-up call to fly out early (missing the HOT plentiful breakfast in the morning), Erin, again, offered to-go breakfasts which was really thoughtful and great for the get-go.

With all of this said, I truly believe when you stay at Residence Inns - especially this one in Bozeman, it's not about the money. It's about the service!! (And I joined TripAdvisor just to write this review of them, that should be saying something!)

Room Tip: Pay the bit extra because the perfect view of the mountains from the One-bedroom suites are worth it...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sam A
Heather H, General Manager at Residence Inn Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Thank you so very much for taking the time to open a TripAdvisor account just to comment on your stay with us! I am delighted your stay was so wonderful you felt you wanted to do this. We have been working hard on gathering information on the local area to ensure we can answer questions for our guests. We are clearly doing it right! Erin, Brooke and Bridget are a few of our team members who have been with us the longest and they truly understand the culture at Residence Inn – to provide service our guests tell stories about!! They are shining examples of the expectations of our brand and I appreciate you taking the time to mention them. We will look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Bozeman. Thank you for staying with us, we truly appreciate it. Heather Holt – General Manager

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Very comfortable and clean rooms and facilities. Quiet room with everything we needed. Typical breakfast fare and also has waffles and fruit! Fantastic staff. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Housekeeping lost a small item of mine though. :(

I do wish they were a bit greener -maybe recycle a bit and it would be nice to NOT use Styrofoam on all the food service items.

Great place to stay - clean and updated!

Room Tip: We stayed in 310 and it was super quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I am delighted you described our team as “Fantastic.” This is the best compliment! Thank you. I appreciate your suggestion on offering more “green” ideas. This is a huge initiative for Residence Inn and Marriott as a brand. We have looked into options and will begin implementing them throughout the rest of 2013. Thank you for staying with us, we do appreciate it. Heather Holt – General Manager