“Loved this place!!”

Ranked #16 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Houston, Texas
“Loved this place!!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay here! The rooms were very nice and had a small kitchen which was a perk. They had a "social hour" where they served a delicious Italian dinner. The manager spoke with each guest as they were serving their plate and then went around the area and asked how they were enjoying it, how their stay was and if they had any questions over the area.

Will stay here again on all of my return business trips to Bozeman!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Heather H, General Manager at Residence Inn Bozeman, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Thank you for staying with us AND for providing such wonderful feedback on your stay! This sort of feedback lets me know we are doing things right!  The evening “social hour” is a wonderful way for us to connect with our guests and ensure they have all they need, especially those visiting Bozeman for the first time! During the summer, the BBQ night is delightful as you can enjoy your meal out in our outdoor courtyard. Hopefully we will see you then! Thank you for staying with us. Heather – General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
new orleans
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I was extremely impressed with Residence Inn. At first our view was of an interior brick wall but as soon as I mentioned to the front desk I wished we had a view of the mountains we were changed to a room with a magnificent view. The morning breakfasts were excellent. Rooms were spotless and comfortable. I would stay here again in a heartbeat due to the cheerful bright rooms, complimentary breakfasts, but the staff made our stay warm and inviting. 5 star service indeed.

Room Tip: Make sure you're facing the mountains if you enjoy mountain views
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Leesburg, Virginia USA
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The Residence Inn in Bozeman proved that comfort and good service can be had at a reasonable price in a convenient location. All services and facilities were up to their usual high standard and the location was just minutes from the downtown area. There was also a convenient shopping center close by as well as restaurants. Desk was very helpful to first time visitors and provided us with all the info we needed to see the sights. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Heather H, General Manager at Residence Inn Bozeman, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. It sounds like it may have been your first time to Montana and Bozeman is definitely the place to start. I am delighted our front desk team was able to help you with your questions and guide you where you needed to go. We have been working hard on organizing and gathering area information for first time visitors and it is nice to see it proved to be useful! Thank you for staying with us - we do truly appreciate it. We will see you on your next visit. Now you have to try our beautiful summers! Heather - General Manager
Thornton, Colorado
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Newer RI, very clean and well maintained, staff is very friendly and accomodating. I am a Marriott Platinum member, and this is my hotel of choice when I am in town. Can be a bit pricy in season, but that's Bozeman. Overall, suites are well maintained, and very clean. Breakfast is the standard hotel fare, evenings during the week they serve a light dinner, otherwise, there are a lot dining options near by - but none within walking distance. Hotel is about 10 minutes away from downtown. Highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: If you are coming in from the airport, you need to realize the airport is not near downtown or this...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time. As a Platinum member, I know you travel a lot over the course of a year and I am delighted to hear our hotel offers you what you need, and more importantly, what you expect from Marriott. We look forward to your next visit and don't forget, Outback Steakhouse and Johnny Carinos are 5 minute walks from the hotel - but maybe not in the winter months! :) Thank you for your loyalty to the Marriott Family. Heather - General Manager
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I stayed here just one night before meeting up with friends flying in the next day. I arrived at the Bozeman airport and used the free phone near baggage claim to call the Residence Inn shuttle. It arrived within 15-20 minutes.

I was helped with my luggage both on the shuttle and getting it to my room. Check-in was prompt, efficient and friendly. My room was on the 4th floor and was very comfortable. It had the usual RI amenities: small kitchen with a bar, fridge, microwave, stove, desk, sofa along with a comfortable bed. The bathroom featured a full-sized vanity with a single sink and Paul Mitchell products.

The room was clean and quiet. There wasn't much of a view, but that was not important to me on this trip. The desk offered to have the van drive me to a restaurant for dinner but there was an Italian place across the street and down a bit so I walked over there. I hadn't realized the sidewalk didn't extend all the way down the road but there was a very obvious footpath through the snow where others had gone before me and I did not have any trouble following it.

In the morning I went downstairs for breakfast and while it wasn't extensive, there was plenty of food. Cereals, juice, a waffle machine, fruit, yogurt, coffee - quite enough to fill me up.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here if I ever need to overnight in Bozeman again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Cards-Preds-Fan
Heather H, General Manager at Residence Inn Bozeman, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I am delighted to hear our hotel offered everything you needed for an overnight stay in beautiful Bozeman! It is wonderful to know that although as a brand, we cater to the extended stay guest, that guests' who only need a one night stay find everything they need and more here! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. Thank you for choosing to stay with us - we truly appreciate it. Heather Holt - General Manager
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Arrived late at this location to find that the two rooms we reserved was only one room. The hotel was booked so I had to send my dad to a different hotel. Good thing I had a smart phone as the front desk clerk was not very bright. In the a.m. I spoke with a manager in which she greatly apologized and offered my father and I a free room if we come back through Bozeman and also provided us both with points for the next stay. As a platinum member I was pleased with her attention. The clerk on the other hand had no clue. Rooms were clean, area was great.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Nova Scotia, Canada
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This Residence Inn was AWESOME! Couldn't hear anything- very QUIET! Candies in the room! Awesome breakfast in the morning with hot and cold options as well as FRUIT- FRESH FRUIT! There is also numerous suppers available throughout the week! Great location convienient to the airport and surrounding shops! Will definetly stay again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple