“Ribs were awesome!!!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The half rack ribs and the steak were amazing. The atmosphere was wonderful and cozy. The location was great----close to Applebee's, Walmart, and K-mart.

This was a great experience, would definitely come back!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I like barbeque style food, but I always struggle to find something that I like off the menu. If you like heavy food, this is the place to go. I tend to try and find lighter options, and they don't really exist on the menu. My husband really likes it, but I'm not big on the chain food experience.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Try the salmon-it's my favorite. I've had it in Bismarck and was exactly the same in Bozeman-excellent food.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Great abiance and food.The bar was warmed by a fireplace and the staff was quick. BBQ reminded me of the south.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

The Kid (12yo) and I are in here once a month now for the St Louis Ribs, a full rack feeds us both with leftovers, and I can eat. Not sure what they're doing right here but DANG, they are just super good, meaty, flovorful, just enough smoke, and several very good sauces on the table to sop up into the ribs. We both look like circus clowns while eating with big red BBQ sauce smiles dabbled on our faces.

Didn't go here for years because of the "Chain" stigma, but no more. This particular location is run just great.

Great Amazing Ribs.