“There are more hotels in the area. Keep looking.”
Review of Motel 6 Bozeman

Motel 6 Bozeman
Ranked #29 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed June 7, 2014

The hot tub was broken, also the sauna too. The pool wasn't heated either. The price wasn't the best. No free breakfast. The staff was somewhat helpful. The room was clean. No bathtub.
Wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeanette P
motel6bozeman, General Manager at Motel 6 Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you thought about your stay. I am sorry that our property did not accommodate your lodgting needs the way we promised. Be assured, we have taken action to make our ammenties accessible for our guests. If a bathtub is needed, feel free to request one, we do have rooms to accommodate.

Please allow us to accommodate your future stays in Bozeman!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I stayed here earlier this year, and I am very glad this motel is not a Rodeway Inn anymore. We have been needing a Motel 6 in Bozeman for as long as I can remember, and this motel has the best rates in town. The internet is fast, they have many TV channels, comfortable beds, and the walls are fairly thick so you don't hear your neighbors at night. They have recently been upgrading rooms and their lobby, so it is looking quite good for a Motel 6. I would definitely recommend staying here (don't worry about the other reviewers), and you'd be surprised how nice this motel is. There is a Super 8 right across the street which costs 3 times as much and is less clean and kept up. Just giving you folks options for staying in Bozeman. Cheers!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank MTgolfer31

Thank you for letting us know what you thought of your stay! We are very proud of our staff, property and renovations, and I'm glad to hear our guests enjoy what we've accomplished so far!

Please come back and stay with us in the future...we look foward to revealing what else we have in store!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

This motel is located next to several other similarly priced hotels which are nicer and include breakfast. It is directly across from McDonalds, which had a play area for the kids- very appreciated since the motel pool was out of order for our 3 day stay, and the staff had no idea what was wrong or when it would be fixed. The staff was apathetic at best, borderline rude at worst. The room was okay, a little worn out and dirty, but you get what you pay for! The other guests were very friendly, which ended up being the bright spot of our stay.

Room Tip: I would choose a room at another motel.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you thought of your stay! It is disappointing to hear that we were unable to comfortably accommodate your stay with us. I am thankful to say, though, that we have already started renovations on our property! We would love to have you return soon, and let us offer you a clean, comfortable and affordable stay.

Thank you again!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

When we checked into our room, there was hair on the bathroom floors, in the shower and on the toilet. There were TWO out of seven days that we received NO room service. On the fourth day we came home from dinner to find cops surrounding the upstairs (where we were located) because a few individuals were using a room to "shoot up in". When we asked the clerk what was going on, she told us and proceeded to tell us that one of the house keepers got poked with a needle while cleaning the rooms.

WAIT, there's more!! That is just the icing on the cake!

We reserved our room a few days before we left to Montana. We told them that we would be staying for eight nights. When we got there, we paid for half and paid for the second half four nights later. On the seventh day, I received a call from the front desk telling me that I needed to pack my stuff and leave because we had not paid for the eighth night. After arguing on the phone with her, I told her that I would go pick my boyfriend up from work so he could come back and talk to them, I also asked to talk to the manager. She told me that the manager would be there in thirty minutes and I could talk to her then. I jumped through the shower and when I got out I had a knock on the door, saying "Front desk". I answered and asked if she was the manager. She told me no, that she was the lady that talked to me on the phone and the manager told her that if my boyfriend called and told her that he would pay the eighth night, we could stay and he wouldn't have to leave work. I told her that I still wanted to talk to the manager and she responded with, "I talked to her and she said she does not want to talk to you, and she left."
She then proceeded to have an attitude with me and raise her voice. I picked my boyfriend up and we packed our stuff immediately. You can rest assured I am going to contact corporate and the manager will be called Monday when she "gets back".

For your safety and stay, I recommend you DO NOT STAY IN MOTEL SIX BOZEMAN! Worst motel experience I have ever had.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Seacretbrianna
motel6bozeman, General Manager at Motel 6 Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you thought of your stay. I am sorry that we were unable to meet your needs. It is disappointing to know that we fell short of our goals to accommodate you correctly. Please be assured that we take pride in our staff and property, and have taken steps to correct said issues now, and in the future.

Please come back to our facitlity. We we love to accommodate your lodging needs in the future, and feel that you will be thoroughly surprised with the changes we have made.

Once again, my apologies, and thank you for your review.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We stayed here because we were relocating across country and needed a midpoint hotel that allowed animals. This was it. The hotel was what we expected, cheap with no frills. The area was safe, which was a plus (it's not in a rough neighborhood or anything). The room seemed clean, just dated with a pungent smell of cleaning solution

That being said it's hard to write a bad review because we got what we expected. I would have gave it 3 stars instead of 2 but, when I booked the rooms I asked for adjoining rooms and they said that wouldn't be a problem but the could not accommodate that when we checked it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you thought about your stay. I am sorry that your accommodations were not met when you arrived. It is disappointing to learn that we didn't meet our guests' lodging needs. Be assured, we have corrected the issue, and will continue to do so in the future.

Please allow us to welcome you back to a newly renovated property! We would love to accommodate your future lodging needs!

Once again, thank you for the review!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Second good stay at a Motel 6 on our trip and we were very satisfied. Rooms basic but clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Pet friendly at no extra cost! We also got a call in the room like an hour after we checked in asking how everything was.

Big drawbacks were that walls were a little thin and the location wasn't great. Was probably walkable to most of the city center (though probably a long walk) but there was construction and rain so it was not gonna work for us.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you thought of your stay! I am sorry that the noise and construction dampened your experience with us; we would love to have you come back to experience the area without construction, and enjoy our renovated property!

Once again, thank you for your review. We look foward to seeing you!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

This hotel was perfect. Needed a place to stay overnight that was affordable and close to the airport. It was very clean and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The hot tub and pool were perfect after a long day of waiting at the airport. Definitely one of the best Motel 6's I have seen, inside and outside.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you thought about your stay! We are very proud of our staff and property, and love hearing that our guests enjoyed the experience!

Please come back and allow us to accommodate your future lodging needs. We look foward to seeing you again!

Once again, thank you for the review!