“Great inexpensive stay”

Ranked #27 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Eagle River, Alaska
“Great inexpensive stay”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We made an unplanned stop here during a long road trip this summer. We had planned on camping but got into town late, in the middle of a rainstorm. I wasn't expecting much for a hotel under $60, but we were pleasantly surprised. The place seemed new or recently remodeled. Everything was clean and comfortable, and the hotel was easily accessible from the highway. Bozeman isn't a cheap place to stay, so I think the motel is a great deal if you're just looking for something basic and not luxurious.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
motel6bozeman, General Manager at Motel 6 Bozeman, responded to this review, October 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you thought of your stay! You are correct; we have recently renovated our common areas, and we're very proud of both staff and property!

Please come visit us again, and allow us to accommodate your future lodging needs. Thank you again for your feedback!

406 585-7888

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Eatonville
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

This was a very clean hotel, towels were good, had a very nice swimming pool. Was easy on and off of the freeway. There was road construction which made it a little cumbersome to get to the downtown area. However, there was a Burger King across he street . I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MarciaC310
Thank yoiu for letting us know what you thought of your stay at the Bozeman Motel 6! We are very proud of our staff and property, and love hearing when our guests enjoy themselves. Please come back and see us soon, as the construction on 7th Avenue has just about wrapped up. We would love to show off our recent renovations too!

Once again, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!

Idaho Falls, Idaho
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stayed on night and found it to be real nice for the price. Air conditioner was a little load and hard to set, but other than that it was a nice place to stay. We also enjoyed the Bozeman area, and were surprised about how much there was to do and see in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you thought about your stay! We appreciate knowing when our guests enjoy our property! Please come back and allow us to accommodate your future lodging needs, and show off our recently renovated property!

Once again, thank you for your review!

Prescott Valley, Arizona
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I did not see a sign for this property as I entered the city. I checked one so called budget hotel chain and was appalled by the price. i drove across the highway and saw this one. It is a newer building with a pool, laundry, etc. Very clean rooms, quiet and nice beds. The girl working at the desk was very helpful and friendly. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank kimjady
Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you thought about your stay! You'll be happy to hear that we have recently place even more signs to help our guests find their way! We have more going up in the near future.

Please come back and allow us to accommodate your future lodging needs! We look foward to seeing you!

Broomfield, Colorado
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This property is now a Motel 6. I stayed here for one night, choosing it because I had my little dog with me and dogs stay free at Motel 6's. I checked in and went to my room, which stunk heavily of cigarette smoke, had a carpet covered in dubious stains, and was very tired looking and out of date. I went back to the front desk to see if I could get another room (the hotel is supposedly 100% nonsmoking). Unfortunately they were booked full and there were no other rooms available. Despite the smell of the room I slept ok and left early in the morning. The good things about this hotel are the close proximity to the freeway and the McDonald's right next door. There are a couple of other hotel choices just on this one little block though, and they might be better choices.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you thought of your stay. I am disappointed that we did not meet your lodging needs. Please allow us to do so in the future. We have recently renovated our common areas, as well as started our renovations in our rooms. We would love the opportunity to prove we can provide you with a clean, comfortable stay at a great price!

Once again, thank you for helping us improve our property!

Missoula, Mt
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This hotel is clean and the staff is super friendly. Our room was comfortable and clean. The location is good, resturants near by and main street is only 3 miles away. The only bad thing I would have to say about this Rodeway Inn is the continental breakfast was a joke. some cold cearel, toast ect. Nothing hot except instant oatmeal. Stay for the value but leave to get breakfast.

Room Tip: Go down Main street and have breakfast at The Western Cafe. You'll love it!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bigdogdriver01
Covington, KY
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Checked into room 216 on 03/01/2013 at about 8:30PM. After getting settled, and relaxing for about 2 hours, I decided to go to sleep. Just prior to turning off my light, I turned my pillow over. It was then that I discovered a bug crawling on the underside of my pillow. I was uncertian as to what kind of bug it was until I squeezed it, leaving a red blood stain on the pillow case. At that point my travel companion started looking in their bed and also found a bug under their pillow. Upon further inspection of the bedding area, it was obvious that good housekeeping was seriously lacking. Additionally, there were many other deficiencies which I will not take the time to mention. Needless to say, we immediately packed our bags and left this establishment.

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank jje51

Travelers are raving about these Bozeman hotels