“Can't go wrong with Hilton Garden Inn” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman

Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman
Ranked #6 of 30 Hotels in Bozeman
Melbourne, Florida
“Can't go wrong with Hilton Garden Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

Our plane arrived late at night; however, the hotel sent a van to picked us up at the Bozeman International Airport. Check-in process was easy and they even provided us with bottled water since I mentions that I was thirsty. The room was neat and clean. The beds were comfortable. The hotel has a buffet in the morning which includes a chef that will prepare whatever you want for $9.99 per person. I ordered a Pecan waffle and my husband ordered a Cheese Omelet. To my surprise the food and the service were both excellent! The hotel even provided us with transportation to our car rental agency. Our check-out process was easy and one of the front desk personal even helped carry my luggage when she noticed I was having trouble. So, 5 stars for Hilton Garden Inn! It was a very pleasant experience and I would highly recommend staying at the Hilton Garden Inn in Bozeman.

Room Tip: Visit the website and check out the photos of the type of room your reserving.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

Nicely furnished with most amenities very functional. Definitely clean. Check-in was an ordeal. I was only person in line, but I had to wait 15 minutes while only person on duty handled a lengthy reservation. Another time I had to wait for two staff behind counter to finish a personal conversation.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Stayed three nights in May and had a fine time. The lobby is quite attractive and the hotel amenities, pool and fitness room were nice. We were happy to find out that the windows in the room opened so that we could turn off the fan and enjoy a real breeze. The hotel does have a wine and beer bar and breakfast is served. I would stay here for sure.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Abel M
Joliet, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

Stay here when we're in Bozeman and this hotel is just beautiful. Fridges and microwaves in the rooms, nice linens, gorgeous lobby, indoor heated pool and jacuzzi!, superb breakfast, clean, quiet, and of course lovely views. Also, there is quite a lot to do around the hotel which is nice. Carmen at the front desk, and Ashley at breakfast were very helpful and nice. Friendly staff.

2 Thank YouWantMyYaris
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

Personally I used to pick hotels in the Hilton Group to stay within the USA if the dates were available during my travel periods, because of its international reputation. I was traveling with my daughter in Montana and we very much wanted to see a bit of Bozeman before heading south to Mammoth Warm Springs in Yellowstone. This was my first stay at this hotel. The staff whom we interacted with be it at the reception or on the phone seemed to be in a hurry to end the conversation because they were busy chatting among themselves or with other guests at the reception. We personally experienced that a few times and were brushed aside quickly. My daughter said to me afterwards that if anything else could have tarnished the image of Bozeman would have to be the mannerism of the hotel staff. I felt that I somewhat let her down because I picked this hotel. Otherwise we were happy with the room and its housekeeping work.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Regular_Traveller_11
Great Falls, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

Stayed for for five nights on the property in April 2014. Found all areas of the property very clean and the entire staff was very attentive. Breakfast and evening food was great. Would stay at this property again.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

I love coming back to the Hilton Garden Inn. The service is excellent, I really feel welcome each time I come back. The restaurant is really good, consistent and good each time I go. I love the chicken flatbread and then soup!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business