We stopped here on our way to a dude ranch. We found the staff extremely helpful. There was a local festival in town, so we got directions for the city bus and wondered downtown. The rooms were extremely comfortable. We really enjoyed the large lounge and flatscreen TV. We watched the summer olympics as we waited for our Sunday shuttle to the dude ranch. I highly recommend this hotel if your'e in Bozeman. Its also close to local shops and restaurants. You can easily walk to the IHOP for a great breakfast if you don't like hote fare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman hotel provides travelers with a convenient location to many fun amenities in Bozeman, MT (like Bozeman Hot Springs and the Museum of the Rockies) while offering spacious, 100% non-smoking guest rooms and suites with the Garden Sleep System, microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Enjoy our on-site restaurant, bar and grill, as well as access to our indoor pool (with whirlpool spa), fitness room, business center (with complimentary printing service) and meeting or event room options. Other amenities include complimentary WiFi, complimentary parking, electric car charging station, 24-hour Pavilion pantry, room service and on-site catering services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman Hotel Bozeman
- Bozeman Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Bozeman