“YUM!”

John Bozeman's Bistro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Bistro continues its tradition of fine-dining in an elegant yet casual environment offering their guests a unique experience with Montana hospitality in a one-of-a-kind setting. The imaginative world cuisine, fine wines, quality brews and great service are enhanced by the unique design of the renovated 1905 downtown building. The menu is known for its creative treatment of the freshest ingredients with an international flair offering a multi-dimensional flavor. The customer returns, because The Bistro staff cares. The Bistro is passionate about cooking and caters a wide variety of events as well as smaller corporate and family gatherings seeking upscale Hors d' Oeuvre luncheon and dinner parties. Good food makes a great party, anytime anywhere. If your hungry for a traditional meal with flair or something refreshing and different, head for The Bistro.
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I thought this was one of the best buffalo burgers we had. The toppings were all fresh and they had a GF menu/veggie menu. The service was excellent. It is located right on Main Street which made it easy to walk around before/after. A burger was $15-18 and it came with fries. Other meals were easily $30+

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Great food and service though a bit spendy. 1/2 mile walk from Olive Branch Inn. If you're not hungry, split the burger!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We have been going to the Bistro for years. Its where we take clients for lunch and everyone is always impressed. The menus are creative and the food is always consistent with great flavors! My husband and I went out for dinner on Saturday night and had an amazing dinner. I ordered the Beef Tenderloin Napolean, the flavors were incredible and even though I was full, I had to finish every last bite. The Service was superior and we really enjoyed our evening. This is where you need to go for an amazing culinary experience!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I have been going to the Bistro for years and not only has it been beyond consistent with its incredible food but the service is exceptional. I was raised in Bozeman and have traveled all over the world and it is first on my list when anyone asks me where to eat when coming to Bozeman! If you haven't been you are missing out on a true Montana Treasure!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Had the pleasure of dinner at the Bistro last Friday night. It was hopping, we got there a little early and scored a booth. I had a steak which cooked to the exact degree I'd asked for, very flavorful and the most tender steak I've had in a good long while. They know about food at this place and how to cook it. I also had a potato/cheese situation as a side which was really good. It's making my mouth water. I will be back to further explore the menu on my next trip through Bozeman.