“Shockingly surprised!”
Review of Biankini's

Biankini's
Ranked #64 of 236 Restaurants in Bozeman
Description: There's no such thing as a bad day at Biankini's! We use the freshest ingredients and are a local favorite in Bozeman, MT.
Bozeman, Montana
“Shockingly surprised!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I didn't have any expectations going there for lunch, but I was shockingly surprised! I've been there three times since, and plan to go many more times. The sandwich I chose was a roast beef on ciabatta bread, with a sauce I can't quite explain (but, very tasty!) It was extremely fresh, and I especially enjoyed the peppers they put on it too. A bit messy from all the lettuce, but that's just me being picky.

Long story long, this was a great experience! Quick, easy, cheap, and very good!

• Visited July 2014

Ennis, MT
“Fresh salads, great sandwiches, wonderful soups!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I love to go to Biankini's when I am by myself, and lets face it, eating alone is not always fun. You can have a great lunch when on the go or, if with friends, relax and enjoy the atmosphere. The soups are the star of the show; if offered on the day you visit, do not pass up their tomato gorganzola soup; it is wonderful. The salads are always made fresh to your specifications, lots of ingredients to choose from at their salad bar, and hand tossed! Their sandwich choices are varied, some classic like the Rueban, and some original. Friendly service, an excellent choice for lunch.

• Visited March 2014
Belgrade, Montana
“Never knew......”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Although we have been to several stores and restaurants nearby, we have not been in here yet.
Today we decided to try something new, and we're glad we did.
We had 2 different sandwiches a # 3 which is a turkey with avocado, tomato, lettuce and red onions, and a # 15 Cubano which is a cuban style sandwich with ham, pulled pork, provolone cheese sliced pickles with Biankini's spicy spread. Both were on Cabatta rolls, both were tasty.
I would ask for them to scoop out the top of my roll next time so there is not so much bread for me. And For me the spicy spread was a little to spicy for my tastebuds but it had good flavors.
The order taker was quick and asked the correct questions, the sandwich maker was quick and accurate with our order. We took ours to go. For our first visit it was inviting to go back again.

• Visited June 2014
“Worst soup ever! ”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I each ordered a half sandwich with a cup of soup and two sodas total of $31.50, needless to say we were expecting something delicious for this price. The sandwiches were mediocre with shredded iceburg lettuce and very little of the creamy pesto, the real problem though was the soup. It was completely un edible I thought is was rancid but my boyfriend thought it was just plain disgusting, my soup was edible but still disgusting so I chose not to eat it. Either way there are so many better places to eat lunch in Bozeman.

Montana
“a little salad with your dressing........”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Ordering and paying was a little chaotic; order taker told me to hang out at the salad bar; salad maker took my order and left me hanging. What was I to do? Waited to pay way too long during lunch hour. The sandwich my friend ordered was good but my salad was smothered in dressing. This being the second time I have ordered a salad with an explosion of dressing.

• Visited January 2014