We stay in this hotel everytime we come to Bozeman! My husband and I always book a king room with a fireplace and jet-tub in the room when we are on our own, and we usually book the two room suite with sitting area (pull-out couch) when we have the kids with us. We would not be able to afford those amenities anywhere else! The prices here are very reasonable! (I think we paid around $100 for a single room, the suite was more like $200...still WELL below other area hotels) If you are expecting a 4 star hotel, don't. It's a basic hotel, with a few added amenities you would not usually find at this price, such as the jet-tubs and fireplaces! Every room I have been in has had a mini-fridge and microwave also!
The breakfast is very simple. My husband and I make coffee in our room, but coffee is provided 24 hours. My kids are perfectly happy with cold cereal, yogurt, donuts, muffins, and juice. Don't expect too much more. There is a bar right next door that sells beverages and pub-style food in the evenings. There is also a gas station/convenience store next door for snack foods and the like. (You can purchase beer and wine in gas stations in Montana.) Pizza places will deliver, Johnny Carinos (Italian fare) is a two minute car ride away, and the rest of Bozeman has pretty much any kind of restaurant you are looking for! EVERYTHING in Bozeman is less than 20 minutes away!
The hotel has a small pool, which was fun for the kids. The pool area has a decent-sized hot-tub, and a sauna (which I haven't used, so I can't really review that part) When hubby and I stay here alone we don't use the pool.
The rooms are always clean! One time the TV remote wouldn't work--someone had stolen the batteries! The Desk staff was quick to fix the problem, and were equally accomodating when we asked for extra pillows and blankets for our picky kids! (Who will sleep in the same bed ONLY if they have their OWN blanket!)
If you are looking for luxury...keep looking. But if you are just looking for an inexpensive place to stay, this is it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a peaceful night sleep and wake up to a hearty breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your MountainView Lodge & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountainview Lodge And Suites
- Mountainview Hotel Bozeman
- Americinn Hotel Bozeman