Family flew and drove into Bozeman for a launch into Yellowstone. This was a perfect spot about 6 miles from the airport that let us pick up family easily. While we waited for people to arrive, my two teens enjoyed hanging out in the very nicely decorated and roomy lobby where the could be left relatively alone and disappear into their iPods. My 4-year old and I swam in the indoor pool, and that was about all she needed to be happy. I met and talked with the owners, who were both friendly and eager to make sure our stay with them was good. A pleasant experience, here. I'll definitely stay again next time I'm in Bozeman.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a peaceful night sleep and wake up to a hearty breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your MountainView Lodge & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountainview Lodge And Suites
- Mountainview Hotel Bozeman
- Americinn Hotel Bozeman