“Huge sandwiches, but nothing spectacular”
Review of Pickle Barrel - CLOSED

Pickle Barrel
Reviewed September 3, 2012

A friend said this was the "best sandwich place in Bozeman". The sandwiches were good, and certainly they give you plenty of food. But overall these are sub sandwiches. Not a lot to distinguish them from any others, except the amount of food.

1  Thank SonofAslan

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I have always liked this place since I was a kid. The service and ordering may be a bit of a hassle but the sandwiches are great. For the money you get a really good sub. When my wife went to school in Bozeman one sandwich was lunch and dinner.
You want to stop here.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

As a former student at Bozeman, the Pickle Barrel has fond memories for my husdand and we almost always get a sandwich, either for a picnic or an on-the-road meal. The best subs are found here. Bread is excellent, choices good as is the service. Love the pickles in the pickle barrel in the corner. Worth taking the time to find it! Seating is limited to a small outdoor seating area and parking is limited.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

The ingredients were fresh and delicious. Pickles that came with the sandwiches were different and good.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I so enjoyed the Italian Sub I had at the Bozeman Pickle Barrel, across the street from the College in Bozeman. And I have to rank it as the Best Sub I have ever had. My wife told me that I had to enjoy a Sub from the Pickle Barrel, she had them when she lived in the area some time ago.
The also have ice cream right next door to the Pickle Barrel. The ice cream shop does not take Debit or Credit, cash only.
The Pickle Barrel takes Cash, Debit and Credit.

The Pickle Barrle only has outside seating, which I suggest anyway.
The ice cream shop next door has seating inside and outside.

There is not many parking spaces, and I mean only a few. Please do not park in the other parking lots because they have signs that your vehicle will be towed. They do have some parking in the back of the building but only enough for about 4 vehicles. I would suggest parking on the road or down on a side street and walking unless you are lucky enough to find a space.

I had a Black Cherry ice cream which tasted just like Baskin & Robins Cherries Jubliee. It was fantastic.

So if you want the best sub you will ever have you must try a sub from the Pickle Barrel.
Ice cream was awesome.