“Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We had a great Meal at Applebee's the Fiesta Lime Chicken always great. The restaurant was clean, staff was friendly and effective. I we return we will certainly come back.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

They were open late and we were hungry and thirsty. A good match. And drinks were half off at that late hour.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I had the riblets, on advice from the waitress. I love barbecue sauce, but there was so much on these ribs that I could barely taste the meat.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Why I ordered steak at Applebee's is beyond me. Tired from a long day's travel, no doubt. I also ordered sauteed garlic mushrooms with my steak and those definitely were not garlic 'shrooms. I think they used the Cajun seasoning they were promoting. The steak was awful, not tender at all and I ordered medium rare. I should have sent it back to the kitchen but I was tired and hungry and didn't want to wait for another meal to be prepared. At least the baked potato and veggies were good. Service was quick and the staff friendly.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We got into town late, and some of the local joints in Bozeman looked on the sketchy side, so we felt like we could not go wrong with a chain restaurant. We were pleased to get a good meal for a fair price. Our waitress was very attentive and friendly. We loved all the tv's in there to watch some good sports games. Very glad we chose this restaurant.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!