“Yummy and unique”

Add it.
La Tinga
Ranked #110 of 245 Restaurants in Bozeman
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

This place is great. I go here often and work close to this restaurant. I highly recommend whatever special they have for the day!

Reviewed July 12, 2014

The food is delicious, and they actually have SPICEY food. My only complaint with La Tinga is the hours. I never know when they will be open and have even followed a Facebook post related to hours, showed up for my meal, and restaurant was closed. I was very disappointed and haven't been back since. The new location is not as convenient, but worth it for the food when open.

1  Thank Robyn C
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I love the food at la tinga. It is really spicy and has great flavor. The prices are also super reasonable. The staff is friendly. I wish it wasn't only open for lunch.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Adorable place, friendly people, amazing food with equally amazing prices. CASH ONLY, people! OMG, the chips and beans. So good!

Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

This place is phenomenal! Super folks, cheap prices and truly memorable food. Can't say enough good things, other than I'm not crazy about the new location. It's a haul to get there, but well worth it!

1  Thank mtgreenheads