“Excellent value”

My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT
Ranked #11 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This property is brand new and has significantly lower rates than any of the other hotels in the area. It doesn't have all the frills, but it's perfect for someone on a road trip or visiting family for a few days. WiFi worked well. Full kitchen, but bring your own cooking items if you plan to use it. Everything is very clean.

My hope is that the owners keep up maintenance on the property. I've seen other extended stay type properties fall into shabbiness and disrepair.

My only suggestion to staff is to have a map of Bozeman available to guests. The desk clerk we talked to was a little unknowledgeable of the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank bethana
Brett N, Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

I don’t know what to say but thank you for the wonderful words about our My Place Hotel in Bozeman. We pride ourselves on the ability to offer a rate that is affordable to all travelers.

Thank you for your comment regarding maintenance and care of our property. We take great pride taking care of our property so that our guests can feel at home for years to come!

I hope you consider staying with My Place again when in the Bozeman area.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

This place was absolutely great! It was under $100 for a room with two queen beds and a kitchenette. The hotel is brand new, the bathroom is huge, and the beds are some of the most comfortable I ever slept in! It was so comfy I didn't want to leave it in the morning! Super clean too! I would recommend it to anyone. The lady at the front, Sherry Michelle, was super helpful and very pleasant! All around a wonderful experience. I will stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank SCRidgeway1

I would like to take a few minutes and thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our My Place Hotel in Bozeman, MT. Our goal is to meet your needs from a clean comfortable room to friendly staff and I can see we did that.

We are very proud of our affordable rates, comfortable beds, and kitchenettes. I am glad that you enjoyed these items that allowed for a great stay. I hope you will continue to stay with us if your travels ever bring you through Montana.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This newest extended stay property is quiet, clean, and friendly.

While most Bozeman properties raise rates on weekends, this property maintains it's low rates seven days a week.

The property manager is helpful, friendly and accomodations.

I'd suggest a night or a month. Tastefully done, and parking spaces that actually fit most vehicles.

Room Tip: This place is new and as new is clean, modern, and a wonderful place to stay.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank 250nightsayear
Brett N, Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our My Place Hotel in Bozeman, MT. We are very proud of the guest experience that is a part of the My Place culture. Our rates are positioned to appeal to the economy traveler while providing a clean and comfortable room.

Also, we appreciate your feedback on our staff members. All My Place employes take great pride in our customer service with each valued guest. I hope that you will consider staying with My Place in the future.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Thank you My Place for supporting us road warriors that support you year around. To be made to feel "at home" is the most important thing a business traveler experiences in a day on the road.
The My Place chain is an extended stay facility with a small in room kitchen including refrigerator, microwave, and stove.
The views of the mountains are incredible and it's very close to many good enough restaurants, eg Outback, Olive Garden, Johnny's, Chicago Pizza.
Costco is directly across the street.

Room Tip: Away from the freeway if you like open windows at night. With the windows closed the freeway noise i...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank CreswellVandal
Brett N, Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

I don’t know what to say but thank you for the wonderful words about our My Place Hotel in Bozeman. We strive to make each and every guest feel “at home” while staying with us and I am very happy we provided this during your stay.

You are correct in regards to our great location off of the interstate. The view is breathtaking to the mountains and the hotel is only a few blocks away from a vast array of restaurants to choose from.

I hope you consider staying with My Place again when in the Bozeman area.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We booked My Place because basically they were one of the last places to have rooms for the night we were staying. We kind of assumed because of the low rate they would be second class but did they surprise us! They have beautiful rooms, the perfect features for the modern traveler including lots of TV channels and great internet access. The rooms are spacious and if we were a long term stay we would have been so comfortable with the small kitchenette and tons of storage space. The front desk staff was incredibly friendly and polite. We met the motel manager and she was clearly focused on customer service, her staff showed that. We will stay there again and can't wait til they branch out so we can count on a My Place motel anywhere we travel!!!

Room Tip: Any room is a good room, we were 6 rooms away from the front desk and slept like babies. Very well i...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank user59719

I don’t know what to say but thank you for the wonderful words about our hotel. Our goal is to meet your needs with a clean, comfortable room, and friendly staff.

We take great pride in providing a room that is affordable yet offers modern amenities (flat screen TV’s, kitchenettes, and tons of storage space).

Also, your experience with customer service is an area that will continue in all My Place locations. We understand the value of our guests and strive to meet their expectations.

I hope when you are traveling you will consider other My Place Hotels.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I had to catch a plane at 4am. We have two dogs and needed to be sure we could get a good nights sleep and up at 3am. This is a very nice place. People are helpful and rooms are very good. Plenty of room to walk the dogs. This is a keeper.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank MTgirl_8

I would like to take a few minutes and thank you for your comments regarding our My Place Hotel in Bozeman, MT. Our goal is to meet the needs of each guest by providing a clean comfortable room with friendly staff.

We appreciate your feedback regarding our pet friendly policy. At My Place we understand that pets are an important part of many families and we want to accommodate those request.

Hopefully we will see you soon if your travels take you back thru Bozeman.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

My Place is a brand new, budget, extended stay hotel located in Bozeman that just opened up about 4 or 5 weeks ago. My Place Hotels is a new chain that has 5 locations in ND, WY and MT and was founded by the guy who originally founded Super 8 back in the 70's.

I don't normally stray from Choice or IHG hotels but I saw this one while on a business trip in Bozeman and thought I'd see what it was like out of curiosity, that and the fact that this is a very affordable hotel for the Bozeman area.

The exterior of the hotel is very nice land impressive looking. It sits right along side Interstate I-90 exit 305 and is easy to spot and access.

The rooms are spotless and new, I had the largest room which is the 2 queen bed with recliner and thought is was pretty spacious, though I'm guessing the single bed rooms may be on the smaller side.

Beds were very comfortable with high quality, soft, new Serta Prestige Suite mattresses. The bedding itself is also thick and high quality, probably better then any of the other hundreds of hotels I have stayed in. Pillows were also large and comfortable. The bedding and bed is not what I'd expect from a budget type hotel, thats for sure, the owners obviously went all out on it.

Room had a kitchen with full sized fridge, 2 burner cooktop, microwave, toaster, coffeepot and garbage disposal. No dishwasher, pots, pans, or utensils though so if your going to utilize the kitchen you'll need your own cookware.

Large LCD TV with a HUGE selection of TV channels, no kidding, tons of channels. Wireless Internet worked well and speed tests showed around 1.5 Mpbs download speeds which was perfectly acceptable.

As I mentioned before the hotel sits close to the Interstate so road noise was an issue with the window open but not so much with it closed. Also the Interstate side has very nice mountain views so the additional noise was worth the views.

A couple things to note, the hotel has no pool(only hotub) and no breakfast .Also the rooms have no desk to work at only a small table with 2 uncomfortable chairs.

Finally you can book online via their website, all rooms are non smoking and check in time is 3PM.

Overall this is an excellent hotel at a great price, I'll give it 4.5 stars because I missed a desk with a office chair but other then that it was great.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
8  Thank AlCzervik1

I don’t know what to say but thank you for the wonderful words about our My Place Hotel in Bozeman. We take great pride in our hotel and our staff strive to make everyone’s stay a pleasant one. I can see we met all those goals with you.

I am glad that you enjoyed the comfortable bed and bedding. We are very proud of the product that is provided to the guest. This allows an atmosphere where each guest is comfortable and finds a home away from home when staying at My Place.

Hopefully we will see you soon if your travels take you back thru the Bozeman area.