“one in a million (or at least 1,000)” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #51 of 234 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Omaha, Nebraska
“one in a million (or at least 1,000)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

authentic thai cuisine, good menu variety, very attentive service, reasonable prices, greta location..frankly surprised to see it is only rated #17 in Bozeman ..if you like thai ,, you will like this place

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank jackpine2

Bozeman, Montana
“Green curry with a nice burn ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Went on a random Monday round 8 pm. Good food and good service . Got the spring rolls as an appetizer and they were good. My son got pineapple rice and I got the green curry. Both were excellent. As with anything in Bozeman closes early saw them then people away get there before 9 and its small limited seating. Nothing fancy if u want linen tablecloths go to sweet chili.

Bozeman, Montana
“Great Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Authentic Thai food in Bozeman for a a very reasonable price.
Service is usually good unless they are super busy.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sumac319
Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
“Best Thai in Bozeman, Montana!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

I was looking for a thai restaurant in cowboy country and was pleasantly surprised to find "Rice" restaurant. The location is great since it is off of MAIN St. The atmosphere is also welcoming. I ate the green curry with chicken (HOT). And it was spicy. I really like the flavor too even though I have had better green curry, I would still rank theirs 8.5 out of 10.
The owners are also REAL Thai people, not Chinese serving Thai (I hate that). Overall, I would recommend this restaurant. Enjoy!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Adam S
Boston
“Best Thai I had in a long while, just like in Thailand”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

I love this place because every time I eat there I'm reminded of my trip to Thailand. I was 24 years old and single, had the best time of my life. Now I take my wife to Rice and relive my Thailand trip again and again. The Pad Thai is excellent, the Massaman Curry is awesome and the homemade coconut ice cream is to die for. Staff is friendly. I love finishing off my meal with some Jasmin green tea.

• Visited May 2014