“Not as good as others say...”
Review of Bozeman Inn

Bozeman Inn
Bozeman Inn
Ranked #27 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I had two problems with my one night at the Bozeman Inn: First of all, I had registered on their website and booked my one night ahead of time. When I arrived there, the front desk person had no record of my registration. It wasn't an issue because they were not full that night but could have been if rooms were not available. Second issue was that the my room had an Air conditioner that failed, was not working. It was a very old unit; other rooms appeared to have been upgraded but not my room. Let's face it, this is a "budget" lodging institution in a rather spendy college town so I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Whenever I'm going through Bozeman I stay here. Clean and comfy with a nice outdoor pool to cool off in after a hard days ride. Friendly and accommodating staff - always willing to do whatever will make your stay better. This is not a 5 star motel but it is a great value. The restaurant across the street is very good and so is the on-site although a bit spendy.

Room Tip: I like to bunk in across from the pool on the main level.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We were driving through Bozeman and had made arrangements to stay at the Bozeman Inn. The rooms are quite large and clean, but dated. The shower is very short in height, but has good water pressure. The bathroom paint is peeling, however.

Our room had a microwave and refrigerator, though we didn't use them. The internet must have been wired, but we weren't prepared for that (the website says "wireless," but it seemed to work only close to the office).

Breakfast the next morning was donuts and juice, though there were only two donuts left when I took my daughter down for breakfast.

Overall, this hotel is good for a one-night stay while passing through. It's clean and easy to find, while being reasonably priced. For more than one night, I would probably look elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Monkeybusiness23
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The room was very modest, but cozy. Bed was comfortable. Shower was hot with good water pressure. I had a problem figuring out the A/C/heating & the front desk clerk was so awesome to help me out & didn't make me feel dumb because of my stupidity. Very kind & friendly staff. Beautiful location. Only thing is they are pet friendly & had a faint smell, but barely noticeable. Definitely a great deal.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank wandrlust13
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Not a new place, but very reasonable, Very friendly clean desk clerk. Rooms spotless with great thick towells! great location and you have to try the restaurant on premises. Santa Fe Reds i think it was called. i reccomend this place!!

Room Tip: great choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank heather m
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stayed here one night travelling through from New Mexico back to Canada. Out of all the accommodations we had en route, and we try to keep expenses to a relative minimum while on the road, this turned out to be the poorest accommodation of all that we had, and yet it was one of the most expensive running into $90+ That having been said it was clean, and that is paramount, but the venue is 1960's at most and needs serious updating. The I-Pad we had would not work in the rooms and we had to go to the little lobby. Breakfast, well we would not mention it; muffins and donuts in lobby that were totally stale. We are at a nearby restaurant instead. Will say that Ellie at the desk was very pleasant and accommodating. Will not stay here again though.

Room Tip: We cannot even say you get what you pay for...but it was clean.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank trekster_6469
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Single room was cozy with an updated mini fridge and large TV. The features themselves were a bit outdated (single stream shower head, linoleum in bath, white stucco walls) but lamps made the room feel warm and not sterile at all. The BEST amenity of all was the updated spa/hottub which was more than double the size of an average jacuzzi and completely clean and lovely. AMAZING after a long day of driving!!!

• Stayed: August 2012