“Great Food and Great Service”
Review of Z's

Z's
Ranked #33 of 244 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Corner of Babcock and 19th, inside Langohr's Flowerland building.
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I have been to this place several times and I love it. The food is absolutely delicious and I cannot get enough of the dolma. The staff is also very friendly and they prepare your food pretty quickly too. There is only one thing that I do not like, and that would be that I feel like the place is a little too small. I do not like that too much because I get worried that there will not be enough seats for everyone. That has yet to be the case, but it is a possibility as more people try the place. Overall, I highly recommend coming here, the food and staff are just wonderful.

1  Thank Richard M

Reviewed June 24, 2014

This offers a great range of Mediterranean food, freshly cooked and providing a real change from the standard American meatfeast. Can't believe an earlier reviewer was looking for 'authentic' and then complained they didn't offer 'curly fries' - come on, have you ever been to the Med?

We enjoyed a mezze platter which was really tasty. The atmosphere is quite understated (we weren't sure if they were about to close - they don't stay open late). Its hard to spot from the road as it is in a sort of industrial estate, but the sat nav was spot on. People were popping in all the while for takeaway dishes, so it is popular with locals.

Give it a go to give your taste buds a change from burgers and BBQ. We enjoyed it.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Good food. Good recommendations from teh team that was there. Atmostphere isn't much, but the food is good and its not crowded at lunch time.

1  Thank Glutard
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I thought the gyro from this place was going to be great, it seems like an authentic joint. I have to say, for the price, it didn't impress. We also ordered a platter that was tiny! The staff was friendly and helpful, and the place is cute and clean, nonetheless, if you're going for portion, I've had better/more filling gyros..and oh boy i wish they had curly fries like the place I used to frequent did. Suggestion for the menu?

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Go to Z's if you love Greek/Turkish food! They have a wonderful selection to choose from as this is not your typical fast food gyros joint. Although, I must say that their gyros are the tastiest I have eaten anywhere in the region! Their ingredients are always fresh & generous. You will find going to Z's for breakfast, lunch or dinner a real special treat! Highly recommended!