“Z's Meze is the best !”

Ranked #34 of 244 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Corner of Babcock and 19th, inside Langohr's Flowerland building.
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Not only is the food great, but dining here (or take out for Bozeman's lunch on the lawn) makes me feel good because this is NOT a chain restaurant. Unlike the chain restaurants, where the decisions are NOT made by Montana local and the profits are not enjoyed by the local residents, the proprietor of Z's Meze experiences all the consequences of his hard work - hopefully being rewarded by returning visitors. My only complaint is that there is no Z''s Meze here in the Florida Keys, where I live part of the year.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

We have gotten take-out from Z's many times. The staff is always friendly, and the food is always delicious. I am particularly fond of Z's gyros, hummus, and baklava. There is one other gyro place I know of in Bozeman, but Z's gyros are far superior.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Excellent. I'm a broke college student with a big appetite the food was amazing along with their prices!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Bozeman. I go probably at least once a week for one of their sandwiches (the Half & Half is to die for), and even I, as a broke college student, can afford it. Everything is a wonderful value. I'm never disappointed.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

This was my first time visiting Z's, and I love it. I lived in California for several years, and miss the diversity there. I was excited to discover Z's. The food is fresh and tasty, and everyone is very friendly there. I highly recommend this restaurant.