“Great kid friendly restaurant!”
Review of Z's

Z's
Ranked #34 of 241 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Corner of Babcock and 19th, inside Langohr's Flowerland building.
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Only place I feed my kids is Z's restaurant.My kids love her soup and hummus! For grown ups try kabob and gyro...it's mouth watering...decor is nice and fresh...location and parking are great...Baklava is the best you can find in the town...her garlic yogurt is great with French fries...

Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is a great Lebanese restaurant. The prices were great and the food was authentic. We ordered the platter so that we could try a little of everything and loved it. Would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Great food, excellent service and value. Why do people wait in line at fast food restaurants when you can eat very reasonably and well with the locals at Z's

Reviewed August 22, 2013

In Bozeman on business and a coworker at the office recommended Z's. When she says that the line on Fridays during lunch ($5 gyros!!) is out the door, you know it's good.
Luckily for me, today is Thursday and there was just a short wait to order.
I had a gyro and baklava. Oh my goodness that was good!!! Nice and big, lots of meat, perfect pita, and the tzatziki sauce was wonderful!! The baklava was very good as well. It's not as big a piece as I normally see, but perfect for lunch. This place is now on my "must go" list for the next time I'm in Bozeman. Huge menu selection will keep it fresh for me each time I'm in town.
Super friendly staff too!
Good job Z's!!!!!
(I was going to post a picture I took of the menu board, but I see there are already multiples on here. Ha ha!!)

Reviewed August 20, 2013

My wife and I stopped here for lunch after someone recommended it. We were just passing through Bozeman and try not to eat at most fast food restaurants.

We had a little difficulty finding the entrance from the parking lot, but that may have just been me.
The interior is quite spartan but comfortable. All employees were very nice. Service was not an issue, since there isn't a lot of service with their setup.

Food was very good! I ate a Gyro and loved it. My wife had falafel and said it was very good.
All in all, food was good and prices were reasonable.

I would recommend this hike to anyone who likes middle eastern or Greek food.