“You have to try this place!”
Review of Z's

Z's
Ranked #33 of 240 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Corner of Babcock and 19th, inside Langohr's Flowerland building.
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The sampler plate is delicious beyond compare. Nice atmosphere. Lively at lunch but not overcrowded. Generous portions.

1  Thank Melvin H
There are newer reviews for Z's

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Z's is a great place for Gyros and Kebab platters. I usually go once every two weeks or so for lunch. Definitly check it out!

2  Thank Phatpat187
Reviewed October 10, 2012

By far this is the friendliest staff, best quality food and fastest service. I would recommend Z's for anyone looking for some quality Mediterranean food. PS the iskender is to die for.

1  Thank Ilikegyros
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My daughter has proven to me and most people in Bozeman who has been to her restaurant that I trained her well. I'm very proud of her that she is actually making this happen with very little help from me. Her Dolmas are our family's recipe. The recipe comes from my mother so they are Zeynep's grandmother's recipe. Her and Mark have done a great job remodeling the old space for the wine gallery. It is bright, colorful and so welcoming. I also approve of the nice staff my daughter has chosen to work for her. They all do a great job and always have a smile on their face. Vow! I am a regular at her place so you all need to go there and become regulars. Thanks sweetie!

3  Thank Asuman K
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Z's is absolutely the BOMB! I could eat at Z's every day of the week, and still not get through all the delicious menu choices. Amazing, freshly prepared Greek menu items, combined with an intriguing Turkish influence. Gyros, falafel, dolmas, humus, feta rolls, and hearty daily specials, baklava, sweet tea, turkish coffee...all menu items are delicious. Order at the counter, choose a comfortable seat, enjoy the natural light pouring in through large windows. The owner truly cares about all the food she and her staff prepare, and they care about each and every customer they serve. Don't miss this little cultural gem of a restaurant.