“Amazing Mediterranean Food!”

Ranked #27 of 237 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Corner of Babcock and 19th, inside Langohr's Flowerland building.
Bozeman, Montana
“Amazing Mediterranean Food!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I would give Z's 10 stars if I could! The food is always delicious, the staff is friendly, the atmosphere is clean and comfortable, it is our #1 choice when we eat out. My favorite is the gyro, which is not only a great value, but scrumptious as well....I have never tasted tzatziki sauce as good as Z's. The sweet potato falafels are out of this world, and now whenever we have company over I order extra dolmas because I know they will go fast.

• Visited September 2012

Tacoma, Washington
“Great tasty Mediterranean food!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I dropped by here hearing about it from some friends. The sandwhich was big and plenty tasty for the price.

• Visited September 2012
“Delicious !”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Best Mediterranean food in Bozeman. It is one of my favorite places to eat lunch. Z herself is often working and she is super nice !

Bozeman, Montana
“Awesome”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Incredible food and service! Do not miss. Gyros and falafel are wonderful, and they make great suggestions if it's your first visit!

Louisville, Kentucky
“Tasty”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I went to Z'z meze several times. My must have there is their home made baklava, it has been my favorite delight ever since they owner started selling it in farmer's market.

Their gyro and falafel is a must try and in addition to that, don't forget their home made hummus! I have had different hummus before, but Z's feels fresher - maybe because it's made locally and I know the owner carefully selected ingredients herself.

I also like their mosaic - a dessert - kind of like brownie I guess, it's chocolate for sure, but not as sweet. I wish they carry mosaic in regular basis.

But really, if you are in Bozeman, give it a try! it's yummy!

• Visited May 2012