“Pretty darn good!”
Review of High Country Grill

High Country Grill
Ranked #180 of 266 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: American
Description: What kind of food are you in the mood for? Maybe you're craving a delicious burger or a refreshing salad. Whatever you choose, you want your food to be fresh, homemade and high-quality. Those three words describe High Country Grill perfectly. We create mouthwatering meals at our restaurant in Bozeman, Montana. Pay us a visit - we're open for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Had a burger & an order of fried green tomatoes. They did not have the traditional sauce one would see in the south for the tomatoes so sorta made my own. Burger was great. My friend had a burger also with a coup of corn chowder soup and that was the downfall of the meal. "I tasted it also" tasted like burned corn and could not be eaten. The staff did their best to make it right by offering another side. Good customer relations. Again, the burger was great, a bit pricy, but good. I will be back to try the Philly cheese steak.

Date of visit: July 2013

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Stopped for dinner and liked it so much, we returned for lunch the next day. Great burgers and hand cut fries; excellent cajun meatloaf. Fresh salads with black beans soup made the healthy eaters in our group very happy. Appetizers -- fried green tomatoes and lamb and shrimp skewers were tasty. Definitely worth the stop in downtown Bozeman.

Date of visit: June 2012
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I believe, if I were on deathrow, for my last meal, I would have the High County Grills hand cut fries. They were sooo good. I was there today with a friend and she was equally impressed. This is a place where I could have a business meeting, bring my kids, or bring a date. We had the Catfish, it was tender and delious! The bun on the hamburger was ahhmazing! It was a great meal and we definately be back!

Date of visit: April 2012
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Really great food. Varied menu. Everything made from scratch using fresh ingredients. Homemeade French fries are yummy. Burgers are the best in town. We also had the Cajun meatloaf, the lamb kebabs and the soups ....all very very tasty. great prices very affordable.