“Pretty darn good!”

High Country Grill
Ranked #189 of 247 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Had a burger & an order of fried green tomatoes. They did not have the traditional sauce one would see in the south for the tomatoes so sorta made my own. Burger was great. My friend had a burger also with a coup of corn chowder soup and that was the downfall of the meal. "I tasted it also" tasted like burned corn and could not be eaten. The staff did their best to make it right by offering another side. Good customer relations. Again, the burger was great, a bit pricy, but good. I will be back to try the Philly cheese steak.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Stopped for dinner and liked it so much, we returned for lunch the next day. Great burgers and hand cut fries; excellent cajun meatloaf. Fresh salads with black beans soup made the healthy eaters in our group very happy. Appetizers -- fried green tomatoes and lamb and shrimp skewers were tasty. Definitely worth the stop in downtown Bozeman.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

I believe, if I were on deathrow, for my last meal, I would have the High County Grills hand cut fries. They were sooo good. I was there today with a friend and she was equally impressed. This is a place where I could have a business meeting, bring my kids, or bring a date. We had the Catfish, it was tender and delious! The bun on the hamburger was ahhmazing! It was a great meal and we definately be back!

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Really great food. Varied menu. Everything made from scratch using fresh ingredients. Homemeade French fries are yummy. Burgers are the best in town. We also had the Cajun meatloaf, the lamb kebabs and the soups ....all very very tasty. great prices very affordable.