“great food!”

Cuisines: American
Bozeman, Montana, United States
“great food!”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I believe, if I were on deathrow, for my last meal, I would have the High County Grills hand cut fries. They were sooo good. I was there today with a friend and she was equally impressed. This is a place where I could have a business meeting, bring my kids, or bring a date. We had the Catfish, it was tender and delious! The bun on the hamburger was ahhmazing! It was a great meal and we definately be back!

• Visited April 2012

Bozeman, Montana
“Great food!”
Reviewed April 1, 2012 via mobile

Really great food. Varied menu. Everything made from scratch using fresh ingredients. Homemeade French fries are yummy. Burgers are the best in town. We also had the Cajun meatloaf, the lamb kebabs and the soups ....all very very tasty. great prices very affordable.