“We've been seduced”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Kalispell, Montana
“We've been seduced”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Stayed the night in Bozeman and pulled up the top restaurants on TA. A donut shop at the top of the list? Well, we just had to discover for ourselves what all the fuss was about. I did an extra 20 minutes on the hotel elliptical to prepare myself for this indulgence.
Super easy to find. Adorable exterior with a few picnic tables, potted flowers and veggies decor. Completely charmed by the three guys behind the counter inside the quirky interior. One enticed us right away with a sample of an orange glazed cream-filled donut. Didn't have to ask me twice! Took one bite and I was floating on a fluffy cloud of sweet deliciousness.
All the glowing reviews are right on the money. Speaking of money, the prices were super cheap considering the quality. I'm glad I don't live in Bozeman. I'd be first in line every morning and my waistline would soon suffer the consequences. If you're in the area, don't miss out on this one of a kind experience!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank FallenLeafGal

“Buy twice as many as you think you'll need!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Amazing doughnuts. From the outside, you might miss how great this place is. My boys and I thought six doughnuts for the 3 of us would be enough, we were wrong and had to walk back in and buy more for breakfast the next day! They were still fabulous!! The flavored ones are great but don't overlook the raised glazed!

Visited July 2014
Bozeman, Montana
“Probably the best donut I've ever had”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I guess I'm glad this wasn't here when I was in school. Its across the parking lot from Roskie and Hedges near Spectators. Its a tiny shop with a few seats inside and a picnic table to two outside. The donuts are the best I remember eating. They're fried to crispy perfection, they are too sweet, there are a lot of different flavors and 2 donuts were under $2. Isn't that the way it should be. I got a special and a Coffee Creme. They had coffee too but I already had one.
Service was great. We struck up a short conversation as if I was a regular. I highly recommend this place if you want a donut. Don't look elsewhere.

• Visited July 2014
outside Atlanta, GA
“Great Donuts...Quirky Service!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife were staying in Big Sky for vacation and with the relatively limited restaurant choices for breakfast, we decided to drive into Bozeman and check things out.
We went on Trip Advisor to check out what the word "on the street" was for a good place to eat breakfast.
We were not disappointed....the atmosphere was quirky and were entertained by (4) clearly hungover young gentlemen being given an explanation by the lad behind the counter of what variety of donuts were available and then trying to decide how many they were going to get.
We got (6) donuts and OJ.
All donuts were fantastic and the OJ was cold.
Plus we got some great ideas on things to do while spending the day here.
If you are in Bozeman, stop by.

Winchester, Tennessee
“Number 1”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Hot, fresh, large donuts. What else can you say. Small, cozy donut shop that dishes up some of the best donuts ever. Go by and pick up a dozen...or two....you won't regret it...Well your scales might regret it, but the donuts are outstanding.

• Visited July 2014