“Great donuts”

Granny's Gourmet Donuts
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Bozeman
“Great donuts”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Very nice people work here. They like taking care of people. My wife brought me four donuts home after one of her visits. All of them were great. Just as good, or better than from my first visit. And they are price reasonable. About the same price as Safeway, but the quality is far superior. When in town, you should visit.

Visited April 2014

“Best Donuts Ever!!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Great little donut shop. My youngest likes that he gets to dunk his donut in sprinkles. My favorite is the orange cream, I can't get myself to try any others since tasting that one!!

Bozeman, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food and ppl”
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Like everyone else has said, this place rocks! The guys working were really friendly and chill, they have a great variety and i had hands down the best donut I've ever had. For sure I'm going to buy a dozen next time I have family in town

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Wow!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Believe everything you've read about this place! My husband and I were passing through Bozeman and stopped here on our way out of town....these donuts were great! Coffee wasn't bad either. And for only $0.75 per donut, who can complain?

• Visited March 2014
Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
“Now we know why they're rated #1...”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

After reading about Granny's Gourmet Donuts on Trip Advisor, we had to visit this place. We visited on Saturday at 1:30 pm and were disappointed to find out Granny's had sold all their donuts for the day! Grandpa gave us a donut (free) that he said was too small to sell, but big enough for a taste... They were amazing, and we will go back tomorrow morning to BUY some of Granny's donuts!! Quaint store, friendly staff, and amazing donuts!

• Visited April 2014