“OMG!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Juneau, Alaska
“OMG!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I am not a big doughnut fan but after reading all the raves I had to stop in. Unbelievable! Best doughnuts I've ever eaten.

• Visited June 2013

SoCal
“Best hole in the wall in Bozeman”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I'm another "I don't care for donuts" kind of person, but damn these were great donuts! We split an apple and it was soft, fresh, and mighty tasty! $.75 wins the prize! Gentleman behind counter was the owner as detailed in the article hanging in store. He was friendly and obviously into his masterpieces! He had us sample his newest concoction, coconut almond, which is going to be his newest donut, the "Almond Ectasy" (versus simple joy). It rocked! Can't wait for that flavor to appear in his donut universe.

• Visited July 2013
Bozeman
“A Donut Restaurant?”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

It amazes me, and tells a lot about Bozeman cuisine, that a donut place wins top honors for all restaurants in Bozeman. In a town with more Tex-Mex places than steakhouses, this shouldn't be a surprise. So, if you're tired of enchiladas, chimichangas, tortilladas, refried beans, fish tacos, and burritos, why not give donuts a try? Don't expect authentic French, Italian, German or other ethnic food in this culinary-deprived town. Eat the Mex or grab a donut.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank BozemanTrudeman
“Best Donuts EVER”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Since Granny's was ranked #1 by Tripadvisor, I couldn't miss this experience. Granny's did not disappoint. The fresh donuts, worth every bit of the 75 cents each. The sprinkled donut was my favorite, my husband enjoyed the chocolate and our friend loved the strawberry. The owner was kind enough to give us a sample of a new chocolate grenache old fashion donut he was creating. Charming spot and the coffee smelled amazing as well.

• Visited July 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Melt in your mouth donuts :)”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I'm usually not much of a donut eater but my friend took me here one morning before work and bought me a donut. It's a little hole-in-the-wall place but they make the best donuts! They tasted so fresh and the staff were so friendly and welcoming. I almost ask my friend to take me back another morning.

• Visited June 2013