“A Donut Restaurant?”

Granny's Gourmet Donuts
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Bozeman
Reviewed July 8, 2013

It amazes me, and tells a lot about Bozeman cuisine, that a donut place wins top honors for all restaurants in Bozeman. In a town with more Tex-Mex places than steakhouses, this shouldn't be a surprise. So, if you're tired of enchiladas, chimichangas, tortilladas, refried beans, fish tacos, and burritos, why not give donuts a try? Don't expect authentic French, Italian, German or other ethnic food in this culinary-deprived town. Eat the Mex or grab a donut.

1  Thank BozemanTrudeman
There are newer reviews for Granny's Gourmet Donuts

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Since Granny's was ranked #1 by Tripadvisor, I couldn't miss this experience. Granny's did not disappoint. The fresh donuts, worth every bit of the 75 cents each. The sprinkled donut was my favorite, my husband enjoyed the chocolate and our friend loved the strawberry. The owner was kind enough to give us a sample of a new chocolate grenache old fashion donut he was creating. Charming spot and the coffee smelled amazing as well.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I'm usually not much of a donut eater but my friend took me here one morning before work and bought me a donut. It's a little hole-in-the-wall place but they make the best donuts! They tasted so fresh and the staff were so friendly and welcoming. I almost ask my friend to take me back another morning.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

The simplest way to put it is that my husband can't eat donuts from anywhere else anymore...they just don't compare. The orange cream is my favorite but I haven't found one I didn't like. If given the chance you should definitely stop in for one of this man's amazing donuts. They keep well till the next day too!

1  Thank Shonna G
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Inexpensive, delicious donuts in a quaint shop with friendly service. The owner brings in new flavors every so often, like grape frosting or coffee frosting, and uses fresh Flathead cherries when in season.