“Fun local spot”

Granny's Gourmet Donuts
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Bozeman
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Great donuts and a great atmosphere. Takes cash only so keep that in mind. The owner is a really nice guy and treats the locals and regulars well.

2  Thank tymorrisonheath

Reviewed May 1, 2013

The donuts here are amazing and fresh. There is a great variety. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. A visit here is a must for any donut lover

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Best donuts ever, and I don't even like donuts. Take the time to pop in. Owners always up for a chat!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I am so glad we found this place! They were hopping on a Sunday morning, I heard them say that they had already made 1,200 donuts that day! After reading some other reviews, I'm assuming the man who took our order was the owner. We didn't realize it was cash only, but he still gave us our donuts and just said we could come back "whenever" or "we're open again on Tuesday." We ate our donuts, and quickly ran to an ATM to grab cash, then came back and paid our $3. What a bargain! Definitely try the maple donut....I'm craving it just thinking about it!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

These are by far the best homemade donuts! The place to go for a tasty treat and a cup of coffee. Chocolate frosted with cream filling or one with fresh strawberries on top are my favorite..