“Montana style cafe and pottery shop”

The Coffee Pot Bakery Cafe
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Bozeman
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Conveniently located between Bozeman and Big Sky; The Coffee Pot Bakery Cafe is located on Highway 191, just south of the Four Corners intersection. Located in a fully refurbished 1929 log cabin; our setting is known to be cozy, friendly and intimate. Enjoy fresh baked pastries, homemade soups, fresh sandwiches, and hearty comfort food like BBQ Pork, Quiche, Wraps, and Grandma's Chicken Pot Pie. Save time to peruse our gift shop filled with beautiful items from Montana artisans. Handmade pottery by Mountain Arts Pottery, felted wool, scarves, jewelry, and more.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

For breakfast or lunch or just great coffee in a friendly Montana atmosphere, the Coffee Pot near Four Corners on US 191 can't be beat. The handcrafted pottery made on location makes for great browsing and you will be hard pressed not to buy some because of the quality and unique designs.

1  Thank Neverabadday

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

The baked goods are amazing. Soups and sandwiches are amazing. Quiche amazing. I used them to cater a brunch for my daughters birthday, breakfast for an office, baked goods during the holidays the list goes on and on. They always take care of me and never disappoint!

1  Thank tbneville
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I've never eaten a meal at the Coffee Pot, but I can tell you the baked goods could not be any better. People, if you have the opportunity to get a turnover from this place, you'd better sit down before you eat it. It will change your life. The crust is a work of perfection that any bakery aspires to. So amazing. Also, the people who work there could not be friendlier. Wonderful place to stop. If you can't find a parking spot, don't fret, there's more space in the back. Go get that turnover!!!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I stopped by here to grab a quick bite to eat before going on a horseback ride up near Big Sky. I was glad that I stopped - they had a decent selection of sandwiches and salads for lunch, and I chose the BBQ pulled pork sandwich, which turned out to be SUPER tasty! I also ordered a side salad and added almonds and cranberries. It was a perfect combo - very filling, and I even left a few bites because I was stuffed.
The only downside: I didn't leave room for pie! I WILL return, specifically to try out the pie, which locals tell me is AMAZING.
Great people and service, great food, and a peaceful setting. HIGHLY recommended!

Reviewed July 12, 2014

What a great local cafe. Skip the chain restaurants & eat here. We ate here for breakfast & lunch. Very large selection of bakery items, salads & sandwiches. The pulled pork was perfect as well as the quiche. The service is friendly & they make everything fresh. Eat in or carry out for your drive or picnic. Loved seeing the local real cowboys with spurs on!