“Good hotel for the price.”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman
Ranked #23 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
SIOUX FALLS, SD
“Good hotel for the price.”
Reviewed January 21, 2006

This hotel was very reasonably priced compared to the other hotels in the Bozeman area. We were greeted by friendly staff and were promptly checked in. Our room seemed larger then expected and the amenities and furniture appeared to be in good condition.

We would stay their again in the future.

• Stayed April 2005
1 Thank tonyk81

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Reviewed April 4, 2005

I would stay here again only if they paid me,I have stayed at older motels that had much larger rooms, the staff has a long way to go on the hospitality end. bathrooms for cleanlyness 1-10 I would give a 6, room 6, bed 5 only because the linen was very poor quality. I guess the micro speaks for it self
small minds,
small rooms,
small budget,
small business
spend $10.00 more and don't go micro.

• Stayed February 2005, traveled on business
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travelers are raving about these Bozeman hotels

West Yellowstone, Montana
Reviewed March 31, 2005

I agree that the rooms are small, the fluorescent light above the bed is annoyingly bright, the linens are threadbare and scratchy, the towels are small and thin, and yet the lobby is very nice and large. The lobby gives a false impression of what awaits you in the rooms. I personally dealt with a very polite gentleman at the desk in the evening. The pool and hot tub looked nice, though I didn't use them. I also never took advantage of the breakfast, so can't comment. With the many options in Bozeman, I'd recommend you stay elsewhere. The Bozeman Inn, just down the street is really nice and usually has a better rate.

• Stayed January 2005, traveled on business
2 Thank ypcarib0u
Reviewed March 16, 2005

Desk staff was rude. First off they would not get off the personal cell phone to check me in. She just pointed at the line to sign the form & then just handed me the room key and pointed down the long hallway. Then I get to the room and it was the wrong room. She wrote down the wrong room number, she was still on the cell phone when I returned to the desk and I had to wait 5 minutes for her to get off to get me the right room number. When I asked if I was interupting she said YES. I asked her name and she said if I was going to cause a problem she would call the cops and have me removed. I again asked her name and she said she was the owner and if I persisted on harassing her, she would have me forceable removed from the property.
I went to my room and found I had no towels, I called the desk and she told me laundry was not done yet and I would get towels when it was and then hung up on me. I got towels at 7 pm that night after calling a new desk person up and asking for towels. I still had to go to the desk and get them myself.
I am all for giving people a second chance so, the next morning I go to leave and the owner is there again, this time she told me next time people like me should stay at the motel that is being built next to her .... and I believe I will & so should you.

• Stayed February 2005, traveled on business
9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 27, 2004

The "micro" portion of their name means you get a micro room with a micro closet and micro dixie cups for your micro continental breakfast. Their "no frills" policy includes no shampoo, thin little bath towels and a slow draining sink. The lighting above the beds includes a long flourescent box, which could never be used as bedside lighting to read by, while your roommate slumbers. Positives include a friendly staff and queen beds.
I would rather they had passed on the nicely appointed lobby and added both space and a few more ammenities to the rooms. You can get much more for the same price with their competitors.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 12, 2004

We stayed here during a busy weekend. Rooms are small and hallways very long. A little noisy due to parking close to building. I felt confined in their small rooms and it seemed forever in the hallway. We arrived for continental breakfast when it was about to end and their wasn't much left.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 20, 2004

We stayed at the Microtel Inn at Christmas. The staff at this hotel is absolutely wonderful. They treated us as if we were long-time friends. The jacuzzi is great! The continental breakfast room is clean and has exactly what we like. The room was quiet--No maids yelling "Housekeeping!" at 6 in the morning...thank you!! We won't stay anywhere else now. (The price is great, too.)

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member