“Wonderful hot springs experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bozeman Hot Springs

Bozeman Hot Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: For more than 100 years, visitors have come to relax and rejuvenate in these natural hot springs. A small pool enjoyed only by a few in the late 1800's, has evolved into a destination for area residents and tourists seeking a unique Montana experience with friends and family. It is conveniently located just minutes from Gallatin International Airport, Yellowstone National Park, and Big Sky Resort. Come relax in our natural hot springs. Our facility features 12 different pools with temperatures ranging from 59 to 106 degrees and both dry and wet saunas. Bozeman Hot Springs is the perfect destination for a family get together, a relaxing soak after a hard day of skiing, or just for an energizing swim in the therapeutic water. To ensure a consistently clean facility, our indoor pools are a flow through system so no chemicals are needed and they are drained and cleaned every night. We also offer a full fitness facility for those who like to get the ultimate workout experience. Use our state of the art Life Fitness equipment and then go relax in our hot springs to rejuvenate your muscles. There is now live music every Thursday and Sunday at 7:00 PM! Bozeman Hot Springs is located 8 miles west of Bozeman on US 191 on the way to or from Big Sky and West Yellowstone. We accept cash, Master Card, Personal Check (In State), Travelers Checks and Visa.
Asheville, NC
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Wonderful hot springs experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

This place is wonderful. There are several pools of varying temperatures (which are all posted near the entryway), and I love the sauna and steam room. The steam room is a large room with beautiful tiles (slate? Travertine?) and a water feature along one wall. At the upper end of the pools area are three pools which I enjoy the most. If one also wants to work out, there is a fitness center available for an additional charge. There is also an outdoor pool. The place is family friendly, clean and comfortable. Always a pleasure to visit.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank HikingLover

Truckee, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

I love hot springs, and though I prefer rustic outdoor pools, I am so happy we tried this place. It does have a gym attached but so what--there are nine pools of every temperature, a beautiful Turkish style bath, and a dry steam room, plus an outdoor pool under the stars. It's located right next door to the KOA. My daughter insisted we go every night for a quick soak before bed. After 10, its only 5$ and nearly empty. I can imagine if I lived in Bozeman, we would be here often in the winter months.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank yotrustman
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hot and cold!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Cool place, it's more like a gym with heated pools. The waterfall hot tubs are kind of broken and shoot water out weird. Lots of children, and families. There is a neat heated pool out side for a more authentic hot springs experience. Overall more like a gym environment.

1 Thank Mandiefenton
Boise, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Manager went out of his way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

My husband and I stopped at the Hot Springs for a swim during a multi-state ski trip and enjoyed soaking in both the indoor and outdoor pools. The facility was clean and well kept and we left happy. The next day, and many miles later, I realized that I had left my favorite ski pants in the locker room. In desperation, I called to see if they had found them. I spoke with the manager, Andy, who found them, and was happy to ship them back to me. It may seem a small favor, but I know he had to go out of his way to ship them to me, and I don't think many people would bother to do it. Good people, good place to relax, we'll definitely go back when we're in the area again.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank travelwufe
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“I came, I saw, I tried, I left”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

I was really looking forward to my visit because as far as I could tell it was one of the few places (apart from a section of open river on the road to the north entrance of Yellowstone) that you could bathe in water warmed by the local geothermal activity (there is no legal bathing in the Yellowstone National Park). I was hoping for a place that was sympathetic to the splendour of the park and offered a chance to experience the thermal waters. I was sadly disappointed and instead found two large swimming pools and a number of small 'soaking' pools. Admittedly these pools were full of hot spring water but they didn't offer the relaxing experience I was seeking. Basically this is a wonderful natural resource that could have been used for so much more and could be a wonderful experience for tourists visiting the park.

2 Thank Nick M