“So Many Pools to Choose From”

Bozeman Hot Springs
Ranked #1 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Bozeman
More attraction details
Owner description: For more than 100 years, visitors have come to relax and rejuvenate in these natural hot springs. A small pool enjoyed only by a few in the late 1800's, has evolved into a destination for area residents and tourists seeking a unique Montana experience with friends and family. It is conveniently located just minutes from Gallatin International Airport, Yellowstone National Park, and Big Sky Resort. Come relax in our natural hot springs. Our facility features 12 different pools with temperatures ranging from 59 to 106 degrees and both dry and wet saunas. Bozeman Hot Springs is the perfect destination for a family get together, a relaxing soak after a hard day of skiing, or just for an energizing swim in the therapeutic water. To ensure a consistently clean facility, our indoor pools are a flow through system so no chemicals are needed and they are drained and cleaned every night. We also offer a full fitness facility for those who like to get the ultimate workout experience. Use our state of the art Life Fitness equipment and then go relax in our hot springs to rejuvenate your muscles. There is now live music every Thursday and Sunday at 7:00 PM! Bozeman Hot Springs is located 8 miles west of Bozeman on US 191 on the way to or from Big Sky and West Yellowstone. We accept cash, Master Card, Personal Check (In State), Travelers Checks and Visa.
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My back was hurting from ten days of long drives so I was pleased to notice that this Spa was located next door to our campground. We were entitled to a half-price visit so off I went. The staff at the desk were super friendly. After paying, I went back to the locker room and showered. That's were a problem presented itself. Which pool was I going to choose? There were 9 pools to pick from. Each had it's own temperature: from 59 to 106 degrees. They use a flow through system so the water does not use chemicals. I basked in several pools of varying temperatures and after 45 minutes I felt like a million dollars. [Which is what this place would cost if it were in New York City, where we started the trip.]
The facilities were clean and spacious. I never even got to look over the complete gym which boasts of a huge selection of state-of-the-art equipment.
I felt like I was in Baden-Baden.
And all for about $3.75. Now that's a good deal!

All reviews
"steam room"
in 14 reviews
"hot pools"
in 11 reviews
"indoor and outdoor pools"
in 9 reviews
"rent towels"
"temperature range"
"coin operated"

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Went in the middle of a Tuesday, so no crowds. The staff were very friendly, facilities very nice, and though I didn't have a couple of quarters to stow my stuff I felt very safe in keeping it in sight! There are a few pools to choose from; a couple which are very hot and a couple which are very cold. Most are just in-between. Sat in the sauna for a bit than cooled off in the main pool before relaxing in the hotter pools. I really enjoyed getting in a hot-cold rotation; only wish that they had more than one tepid pool outside!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I had not been to Bozeman Hot Springs in a number of years and was happy to find that it has been beautifully maintained and upgraded. It is is very clean and attractive. There is an RV park, but no other accomodations. It does, however, offer indoor and outdoor pools of varying temperatures, spa pools, a steam room and a suana along with an exercise facility, all at reasonable costs. You will like this place if you are a hot springs enthusiast who doesn't need resort amenities. I would be here a lot if I lived nearby.

1  Thank Jim W
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Visited the hot springs pool complex two weeks ago and really enjoyed my time there. The pools were not very busy so lots of room and opportunity to try all the different pools. Loved the outdoor pool the most! After my hair dried i noted it was a little lighter in colour then before i went into the pools! Would definitely stop in again if I get back to Bozeman

1  Thank JanLynnBear
See more reviews
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My daughter and i went into the hot springs while we were staying at the KOA right behind it. We only utilized the indoor pool and hot tubs, but had a great time. There are a series of small hot tubs as you enter the pool area and some were very hot and another very cold. It was quite refreshing moving from the hot to the cold and back again. I felt very rejuvenated after the visit. There is also another series of 3 tubs at the back with a hot, warm and cold tubs.

The price was reasonable, the facilities in good shape, and the staff were very friendly.