“Fresh and Delicious”

Ranked #47 of 245 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Hearty sandwiches, house-made soups, a fresh salad bar and dozens of tempting breakfast, lunch and dinner options featuring locally sourced ingredients - quick-served in a fun, dynamic atmosphere. Clark's Fork is what today's Montanans are looking for - fresher, healthier, and locally owned by folks dedicated to guiding you to a better dining experience.
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We had breakfast here, and it's top notch. The house coffee is bold and gourmet. Every breakfast item we've tried has been delicious, made with fresh ingredients and cooked to order. Atmosphere is calm and pleasant. Will definitely return!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

My kids and I love this place for breakfast. These guys know how to cook good food. We love their breakfast food, they know how to cook eggs (fried, scrambled etc.) you'd be surprised how many breakfast joints around here can't cook the simple things like eggs or potatoes. Their pancakes are very good and home fried potatoes just like I like them. For lunch I really enjoy their Reuben sandwich (one of the best in town I've had) and my kids love the grilled cheese and fries, do not expect Denny'd or iHop here, this is much better quality. One thing to note, this is not a typical sit down restaurant, it's kinda like a fast food joint atmosphere where you order at the counter but then they do deliever it to your table and even clear your table later. Perfect for my needs, very causal and tasty, but maybe not adequate for a special occasion if you know what I mean.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Good salad bar.... pretty good sandwiches which are large enough to share. Only complaint is salty soup which is more my pet peeve that a real issue.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Happened upon Cark's Fork by accident when trying to get some breakfast at IHOP. Food is much healthier here, and service was great! They were pretty fast. My kids loved the giant cinnamon rolls. They were huge. And we loved the name.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Unlike most "sandwich" places, Clark's Fork offers real burgers and fries along with a great selection of hot or cold deli sandwiches, a fresh salad bar, breakfast sandwiches and wraps you can order anytime, and the BEST -- bar none -- homemade potato chips anywhere. You should see the size of the cinnamon rolls! The setting is bright, clean, comfortable and inviting.

If you're traveling through Bozeman, don't miss this place! And if you're a Bozeman local who hasn't been in for a while -- like since Wheat Montana left -- do yourself and favor and try it out. I had assumed that Clarks Fork was just going to be a re-tread of Wheat Montana, so I put off going there for a long time. But this is something new, different and most satisfying. I'll go back again just for the potato chips!