“It sure worked for me”

Ranked #40 of 239 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Hearty sandwiches, house-made soups, a fresh salad bar and dozens of tempting breakfast, lunch and dinner options featuring locally sourced ingredients - quick-served in a fun, dynamic atmosphere. Clark's Fork is what today's Montanans are looking for - fresher, healthier, and locally owned by folks dedicated to guiding you to a better dining experience.
Bozeman, Montana
“It sure worked for me”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

Was needing some fast lunch and was thinking major burger chain when I decided something healthy might leave me feeling less like I'd eaten a bowling ball. So in I went, got a tuna salad on toasted whole wheat, a few blue corn chips and a pickle for $7. I just got a glass of water, served myself and put a lemon in it. Made me happy! I was figuring the burger combo would run me mid $6 so the price difference was minor. I got my sammy to go in about a minute and it was delicious. The place looked nice and clean and lots of winter light spilling in the South/West facing windows. I hadn't been to this place since it switched from the Wheat Montana Deli business and I think I'll have to check it out again.

• Visited December 2011