“Coffee Lover's paradise!”

Description: next door to Coldwater Creek retail clothing store in Bozeman
Helena, Montana
“Coffee Lover's paradise!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Great coffee! Love it! Good selection, good service.

Visited May 2012

Eureka, Montana
“Excellent Coffee Shop”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Coffee is always good and every visit is a enjoyable event. Staff is excellent also. I do not understand the previous review that was poor, they know how to make coffee here and I find their drip coffee to be excellent. I have been to several locations and find them all to be excellent.

Visited January 2012
Spokane, Washington
“If you like good coffee, stay away”
Reviewed June 27, 2011

We spent the night in Bozeman and wanted something better than hotel coffee to take on the road with us. We bought brewed coffee not espresso and got on the road. If you are used to your cup of Peet's or Starbucks in the morning, you might want to bring your own when you come here. The fluid that was in our cups bore no resemblance at all to coffee. It had the taste of tea that had been steeped a little too long. Maybe we didn't get coffee at all but it was terrible.

• Visited June 2011
Phoenix,AZ
“Clean,upscale coffee shop with lots of wi-fi and great mountain views!”
Reviewed February 2, 2011

I have visited this coffee shop on several occasions during ski trips to Bozeman.It is close to the Marriott Residence Inn where I stay, and several others, so I skip coffee at the free hotel breakfast and get my fix at City Brew. Facing north, with floor to ceiling windows viewing the distant snowy Bridger Mountains, it offers a real Montana view while sipping your favorite and surfing the net. High ceilings, modern decor, and small "booth" like seats with bistro tables, long faux marble counters with stools and laptop plugs, and a sofa chair/coffee table arrangement, offers various nooks and crannies to settle down with the laptop.

They make all the brews you would expect, and are a more corporate, Starbucks-like place, based in Montana. I prefer this clean,modern decor to the so called "friendly" grunge coffee places. They have clearly spent money to make this a nice location, and I will return again when visiting Bozeman.

• Visited January 2011