“I can order anything on the menu!”
Review of Vera Fare Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vera Fare Cafe
Cuisines: International
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I forgot what it was like to go to a restaurant and order anything you want off the menu. No need to ask questions about what ingredients are in something or how it is prepared. It really takes the stress away from eating out. My non-Celiac friends and coworkers love the food too!

2  Thank Morgan P

Reviewed January 12, 2013

waffles were more like a cake- my daughter had orange cream waffle and loved it. French pressed coffee was a great surprise and the Irish Fritada was great.
Everything gluten free so will recommend to friends with intolerance.

1  Thank Fearlessmsla
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I was so excited to see a full gluten free menu! I am the only gluten intolerant person in my family of 5 and after a whole week of watching my family enjoy eating out while I sat and watched, I was ecstatic to find this gem! The food was excellent! No one would have known it was GF had it not been clearly stated on the menu. I wish we had one in Texas!

2  Thank Candina S
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a great place for brunch or lunch.  The whole menu is gluten-free, not just a couple of items.  The staff is friendly and efficient, and the wifi is free.  Be aware, it can get a little busy around lunchtime.  My wife & I have eaten here several times, and the choices are always fresh & tasty. It's a cozy enough atmosphere that sometimes we'll hang around and talk, even after the meal is over.  We'll keep going back.

2  Thank DancesWithTrout
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Great, gluten free food. Great menu choices. Prices good, but portions somewhat small for the hearty eater in you dining party.

1  Thank lazymtnbeagle