“I've Never Heard More Silence”

Review of Lookdown

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
bobsmom03
Maryland
“I've Never Heard More Silence”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband and I went here for our anniversary. First trip to Bozeman. Loved the area and the house. The drive to the house up a curvy mountain side was a bit of a challenge. Would not want to do it in the winter but the view was worth it. It was so peaceful being surrounded by mountains. The night sky is incredible. Full view of the Milky Way that will take your breath away. House was beautiful. We did have some issues with the air cond. and the ice maker but everything else was perfect. You also have to take your trash to the bottom of the hill to put in a dumpster. Montana Grizzly Encounter at the end of the road is a must see. The reason we came was to see Brutus the Bear. On the way out two days we had a cow road block. Too funny. Can't say enough about this place. Hope to come back soon.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View from the deck
Liked least: Moths in house
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Oregon

Reviewed July 19, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Indiana
Reviewed July 29, 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing