“Another couples night out”
Review of Ferraro's - CLOSED

Ferraro's
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Our original group had four in it. We picked differnt entrees this time and were treated so well. We had three vegetarians in our group and each were able to find something to satisfy them. Thank you so much for your dedication and keeping us happy. The food was delicious...I had the lobster ravioli(Devine), the hubby had a steak that was cooked to perfection, the others had the trout special and pasta( they were both happy also). It's refreshing to find an owner that cares about what goes on in is restaurant and made our bad experience a good one. My husband said, " You won us back!"). Thank you so much!!!

Date of visit: September 2012

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Went to Ferraro's for dinner and drinks; once again I left extremely satisfied. We had some wine, started with the mussels, and then I had the veal marsala and my boyfriend had the beef tenderloins gorgonzola (we both got pink floyd pasta!). Every step of the way this was a great experience, our server Sarah was able to recommend the perfect wine and the food was all cooked perfect. We both had leftovers so we were able to enjoy the food again the next day (pink floyd pasta is especially delicious the next day.) There was a big party in the next room and the rest of the restaurant was busy (we ate in the lounge) but I never felt like our personal experience was being interferred with- that was really important for us since we were on a date. One thing that I always love about Ferraro's (besides the food) is that the atmosphere is comfortable and reminiscent of a big family dinner at home. Every time we have been there you can tell each customer is appreciated and the owners will frequently come out to let you know. I love Ferraro's and love that I know every time I go there I will leave full and happy.

Date of visit: September 2012
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Went to Ferraros for drinks and appatizers and ended up eating a full meal as the smell of the meals being served was making me ever so hungry. I have eaten dinner at this resturant many times and have never had a bad meal or service. The pasta is always fresh and hot ( pink floyd sauce on the pasta is to die for as my wife says) and the marina sauce has a very distint and flavorful taste. The Thursday night wood fired steak is the best for atmosphere and food. Ask the wine steward for a good glass of red ( one of the best Itialin wine lists in the NW ) to compliment your meal and you will not be dissapointed. This is a don't miss on your next visit.

Date of visit: October 2012
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We had dined here a few times before. Called twice to make and confirm reservation for our 51st Anniversary. "No problem, Sir". Arrived with the rest of the early birds... ...no record of our reservation, but were seated promptly. Where do I start? Service... ...VERY GOOD. Appetizers... ...Antapasto, OK; Calamari, like rubber and lukewarm. Veal Marsala & Veal Garlic Main Courses... ...flavor; adequate. Portions... ...miniscule, barely warm & not tender. Pasta Side... ...cold. Atmosphere... ...fairly crowded (Thursday Steak Night); tables were jammed together; ignorant lady 2 tables away talking extremely loadly on her cell phone. DO NOT waste your hard earned money for this overpriced peudo-italian fare!

Date of visit: August 2012
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

A group dinner with co-workers at Ferraros didn't meet the hype of the hotel front desk. The servers did a good job for being young and probably not knowing how to spell Italian. With a pizza oven open kitchen concept, I had to try a hand made pizza. I have had worst but this just didnt have any flavor. I ended up using the crust to mop up the delicious salad dressing. The salad we all had was served family style and was delicious. The pizza oven did not have enough ventalation and the restaurant smelled smokey, as did all of our clothes. Can you say $12 dry cleaning bill for my suit?

Bozeman has many more restaurants down on main street, so I would skip Ferraros and go try something else.