“Still great lunch!”

La Parrilla
Ranked #71 of 244 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Hadn't been to La Parrilla in a long time, but it is still as good as I remember. Tried the Buffalo Gypsy Bowl. Lots of flavor and perfect for lunch. I don't get to Bozeman that often, but when I do, I always try to hit up La Parrilla and they never disappoint.
Friendly staff, and great atmosphere too!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is a good place if you can find it. My GPS had a hard time sending me to La Parrilla but did get me there after a few turns around a neighborhood. The variety of burritos is excellent and prepared very well by the staff. If you like Chipolte Grill or Moe's, you will probably enjoy this. However, if you are looking for a nice Mexican/Southwestern restaurant where a server comes to your table and you can choose from a broad menu, you might be disappointed. The dining room is small and you have to stand in line to place your order and then pick it up at the counter when it's ready.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The food at La Pa is nothing special. It's edible but i would rather get mexican from numerous other burrito joints in town. The people who work there aren't very clean. Their 2nd location opened and failed within a few months.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Wonderful small place that's in between fast food and a sit down meal. They have a small seating area inside and outside. My hubby loved the meat burrito and all the fixings. I loved the portion of salmon (tasty not dry) and the wasabi salad. Very different and tasty food. We will be back! The employees were super sweet since it was our first time there.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

OMG the food here is amazing. The burritos are like the size of a new born baby (slight exaggeration). I loved the blackwater - house style is a must. Everybody in my family enjoyed their meal and the variety of options on the menu plus topping choices.