“I love this staff”

Cuisines: Mexican
Missoula, Montana
“I love this staff”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Okay, the food first. It's all made to order. Always fresh, fast and my favorite it's easy. I hate complicated stuff. If I have to think too hard about lunch, I'm in the wrong place. Did I mention the staff. I love em. Even on crutches, I received fast friendly service, these people love to serve the customers. I'll keep going back.

Visited March 2013

Montana
“great wraps”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I always enjoy La Parrilla. Build your own wrap. Big wraps, great taste. My husband likes the buffalo!

Visited March 2013
“Always a positive experience”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

A gem of a place off the main drag. Their international flavor-infused food are all one-of-a-kind! I've had many things on the menu but my go-to is Wrap of Khan. ...this is an excellent lunch place.

Visited October 2012
“Best fat burrito in town!”
Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

This legendary Bozeman restaurant is my go-to place when I'm starving! Their monstrous burritos definitely fill me up. The ingredients are fresh, menu options are diverse, and location is great. I highly recommend La Pa!

Bozeman, Montana
“awesome fusion burritos”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is not your typical Mexican style burrito place, if you're looking for that you could be disappointed I suppose although they do have some classic Mexican options there as well that surely you'd enjoy. I've been eating here for nearly 20 years, in fact when I met my now wife back in college she was wrapping there. I normally always order the Wrap of Khan which is more an Asian flavored peanutty gem and oh so good, but do occasionally try something new. Everything I've ever tried there is very good, they use very fresh ingredients, their chicken, beef and bison is high quality, cooked in small batches regularly and perfectly on a large iron Mexican parrilla right in front of you. I like that you never get and weird parts or gristle in their meats. The atmosphere is very casual, this is not a fancy or formal place but it's clean and pleasant, service has always been great and their prices seem fair for this day and age and for this part of the middle of nowhere.

• Visited October 2012