“Very Good Sushi and Excellent Service”

Sweet Chili Asian Bistro
Ranked #22 of 236 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
TENNESSEE
“Very Good Sushi and Excellent Service”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We had dinner here and the sushi was very good as we're the pot stickers. Service was excellent. Nice beer and wine list. I would recommend.

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Good food and table”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

We started with 4 spring rolls that were pretty good.
I followed this with a green curry with pork that was cooked in coconut milk and found the spiciness to be an 8 out of 10. This was served with a bowl of rice. Very good.
My wife was very happy with her cashew chicken which had just a touch of spice.
It was nice to have a linen tablecloth and napkins for a change.
We found the service to be very fast and not quite as relaxing as we would have liked it. The choice of dessert was a duo of items we didn't want and they do not serve coffee.
Spring rolls, main courses and two beers cost us $48.
Nice place but unexceptional.

Bozeman, Montana
“Raw chicken but amazing food!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

I have had raw chicken here 3 times in the past year. It makes me sad because their food is soooo good. I take the risk and be cautious about the food due to the flavor. I don't eat here often anymore due to the chicken but have a hard time completely staying away due to their food. It is god but be aware! :)

2 Thank Christine M
Bozeman, Montana
“Sweet Chili's”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

I went here a year ago when I first arrived in Bozeman. Its too bad I waited an entire year to come back. Great food to start with. I had the Mongolian Beef and they did not bat an eye when I asked to remove the mushrooms and throw in some garlic. Delicious. Our waitress is a long time employee who knows the menu inside and out. Attentive yet not overly. I will need to start comimg more often.

Lexington, Kentucky
“Delicious, nice venue”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Our family stopped in for dinner after a long day on the river. The restaurant is one large room with a small bar on Main Street. The decor is sleek and upscale. Service was great, food was delicious. I've never had a buffalo thai dish, but it was truly tasty with hearty mushrooms and onions. The menu offers many great choices, without being overwhelming. Drink menu looked interesting, too. Perhaps best for date night or business dinners.

1 Thank Sheila F