“Good Curry”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Stillwater, Minnesota
“Good Curry”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Sweet Chili is appropriately named Asian Bistro. It is not your typical Asian restaurant. The decor is upscale with a bit of Chinese flair. The servers were friendly and very helpful in explaining the difference between green and red curry. The potsticker appetizer was good - but not special. The red curry was very good. On the spice scale 1-5, I tried 3 and it was just the right amount of kick.
We also tried the sushi special - something with salmon and strawberries - different, but I would stick with the regular menu.
Overall, a good restaurant, I would go back to.

Visited May 2013

“Spice”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

If you can't handle the spice, it is not the restaurant you wanna come to. The taste is not that Asian enough, already adjusted to American taste, but it is the best Asian food in the town!

• Visited May 2013
Bozeman, Montana
“Trendy, expensive, but by no means authentic”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I have eaten here a few times, and tonights dinner at sweet chili was a flop. Our wader was extremely pushy, trying to rush us along from the start. When they were out what my girlfriend wanted to eat, the water tried to force alternative entrees on her, instead of bringing back a menu. Then when our food came the noodles were raw and my girlfriends dish was extremely spicy. She had asked for it to be made milder. We both ordered drunken noodles and portions were weak.

• Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Good food and cute atmosphere”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Despite being a bit overpriced, I thought the food here was pretty good. I wasn't blown away but my pad thai was tasty enough. The facade is very unassuming from the outside, but once inside, it looks kind of like a swanky lounge that you might find in a large city. It was definitely not a place I would expect to find in Bozeman, so it is a good addition to the variety of restaurants they already have. My husband and I went there during Valentine's day weekend (we couldn't get in on V-day - was booked solid), and it was still very crowded 3 days after, and we needed reservations. I do not know if it is always like this, but I would surely make a reservation earlier in the day or even the day prior, especially if you are going during a peak time/day.

• Visited February 2013
Linn Creek, Missouri
“Excellent!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We wanted only a light dinner and ordered Pad Thai -- it was a nice surprise -- light, with a slightly sweet flavor -- not too heavy on spice. Exactly what we were looking for!

Visited March 2013