“Horrible food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
montana, USA
“Horrible food”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I ordered the lamb and it made me sick to my stomach, terrible . The basil shrimp appetizer wasn't very good either. My children seemed happy with their red curry and pan fried noodles, but they weren't anything special. I would expect the same thing for much less money.
Our server was nice and the atmosphere was ok. I was disappointed that the three of us were squished into a table for two. My daughter has a broken leg so we could have used extra room. She was on crutches so it was obvious. There were several open tables that weren't filled the whole time we were there.

Fargo
“Really good Asian food in Bozeman”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

While in Bozeman for a ski trip, we noticed an ad for a Sushi place on Main Street and decided to give it a try. We couldn't find the place we were looking for, but stumbled on the Sweet Chili Asian Bistro and gave it a try. The atmosphere was very nice - a bit fancier than we intended, but in Bozeman even the fancier restaurants have casual diners. The service was prompt and friendly and the food was excellent. The drunken noodle, chicken stir fry, and sushi was all excellent in both taste and appearance. The only suggestion I would give is they need better signage on the street so people can find them. I would definitely eat there again.

• Visited February 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“really busy, and now we know why”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

There are a lot of good dinner options in Bozeman and we picked this one on a recent trip to Yellowstone.. Great variety on the menu, our vegetarian and GF needs were met, very attentive service and GREAT food.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Speaks1Language
Washington, DC
“Not bad, just overpriced.”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Staff is friendly and helpful; they provided suggestions and further descriptions of menu items and were mostly attentive. Food arrived extremely quickly. All new interior.

My main qualms here regard the menu prices for what you receive... I paid $14 [which is considerably more than I would pay in the Washington DC suburbs] for a vegetarian curry dish, that was primarily coconut milk curry and lacking on the vegetables... the eggplant [half of why I chosethe dish] and the zucchini were left out completely; the pineapple pieces were tiny and tasted right out of a can and I think there were maybe 5 pieces of tofu in total. It was served with an extremely small portion of rice. Let's just say I left hungry.

My friends ordered the pad thai and drunken noodle, which did not appear particularly inspired. My friend who requested her drunken noodle made mild said it was very spicy for her...

My other friend did say the tea was particularly good.

Overall food was not bad... was just lackluster and cost a lot for what you are given. I'm not a Bozeman local, so I have very few things to compare it to, but have tried a few places like Chickpea and Blackbird, which I thought were overall much better experiences. Would definitely opt for one of these places in the future over Sweet Chili.

“Interesting menu”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is nicely decorated with a very pleasant atmosphere. The menu had many interesting selections and a decent variety of wines to compliment them. My wife and I had the drunken noodles and the soft shell crab in noodles. Both were very good. We'll definitely go back again.