“The perfect meal, post flight”

Sweet Chili Asian Bistro
Ranked #21 of 240 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My husband and I were starving after our flight from VA. The cool, calm atmosphere of the restaurant was immediately appealing. The server was welcoming and gave us many tips about the town of Bozeman. The food was delectable: we split entrees of Mongolian bison and organic lamb. Mango and sticky rice for dessert was an exclamation point to a wonderful meal.

1  Thank lhread1
There are newer reviews for Sweet Chili Asian Bistro

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I've been craving more of it since I ate the red curry at Sweet Chili over two weeks ago! Too bad I live several states away. My sister got the drunken noodles while I ate my body weight of rice swimming in the wonderful red curry. We arrived after the lunch rush and had very attentive service. Great thai food where I didn't expect to find it!

2  Thank NickiSt
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I love this place! Setting it very comfortable, owners are nice as can be and the food is legit. If you like spicy got the drunken noodles. If you want something different, get the chefs prok ribs in a sweet lemon sauce.... SO GOOD! I love, love, love Thai food! This place really sets the bar high for the rest of the state.

1  Thank Sean M
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I was highly disappointed, and as a hospitality professional it wasn't the servers fault (poor girl). There were two poorly trained waitresses ( didn't know basic wine service or ingredients for entrees) , but they were trying to run what I guess was at least an 80 seat restaurant. That's not their fault, it's the owners.

The decor is laughable.

I can only comment on the food my table had. I understand that it's Bozeman, MT. But $30 for frozen fish which was the highly recommended special? Lame! it was overpriced, rushed, uneducated service, and not authentic. Poor.

As a hospitality professional I will tell you It's so extremely rare I give such a bad review. Don't go here.

3  Thank Dr J PantJ P
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Food is great, i almost always get mongolian beef, Heathy portion and not bad price.

Been to Sweet Chili Asian Bistro? Share your experiences!