“Excellent Thai”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Excellent Thai”
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

It's a little hard to find but well worth the search. It's on Main street but it's back in an alcove. The restaurant is dark and cozy. The wait staff was wonderfully attentive. My wife and I shared egg rolls, sea weed salad, and green curry. It was plenty of food. Everything was well seasoned. We love Thai food and this was some of the best we have had. The tables are close together so I would not recommend it for small children.

2 Thank dccweb

Bozeman, Montana
“Bozeman is fortunate to have Sweet Chili Asian Bistro”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We love Sweet Chili Asian Bistro. Fresh. Authentic. Fabulous. Just need to know that it can take some time. Small kitchen and worth the wait. We are locals and do very much enjoy the food. Great curries. Love the lunch specials. Right in line with pricing. Sometimes do take out. We love the atmosphere. They are doing a good job! Thanks for being in Bozeman....

• Visited March 2012
Astatula, Florida, United States
“Great Food!”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. They have a wide variety of choices on their menu, all of which are reasonably priced. The curries are amazing and all of their items are relatively healthy.

• Visited July 2011
Madison, Wisconsin
“FAB THAI FOOD”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We had been on the road for two weeks. We looked up the reviews of places to eat in Bozeman & we picked this place. There was a bit of a wait – a local man came out with carry out food and came over to us and said “The wait is worth it, try the red curry”. We did end up ordering the curry. It had a bit of spice, but not too much. It was PERFECT! Best Thai food I have ever had. My husband and I shared and order of egg rolls and one order of the curry. It was plenty. Staff was friendly – they all work together to make sure customers are well cared for. We never had to ask for water or our bill. It was less than $20.00. When we got home to Wisconsin, I was talking to a doctor I work with. I said we stayed in Bozeman for a couple of days. She said – did you go to the Sweet Chili? I could not believe it. She had been there herself one time. I can’t wait to return to Montana again and Bozeman to eat at Sweet Chili!

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank limey52
Kansas City, Kansas
“Wow was that good”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We had the sea bass and the bison curry we seriously could not decide which was better. Sinfully good

2 Thank Tastyfool