“Just what we were looking for!”
Review of Plonk

Plonk
Ranked #11 of 245 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I had just arrived in town and (after a day that included two flights and random, "un-real-food" snacks) we craved a meal that was wholesome, tasty and (hopefully) not too expensive. We got exactly that at Plonk. We didn't have entrees: I had the chicken and pear salad; it was just what I'd hoped for and my husband had a sandwich. A coffee press at the table completed our contentment. Service was great, too.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Definitely can suggest the cheese board! Great options. Our waiter did a great job explaining menu items and keeping our drinks full (especially our water glasses - we were pretty dehydated from hiking and being from TN) We spent about 2.5 hours at Plonk drinking, enjoying tapas, and sharing an entree. We could definitely have done without the entree - we were pretty full by then. We ordered pork belly ( my husband loved - I preferred the p.b. we had in Jackson Hole at "the kitchen" but my husband liked it a lot!), crab cake ( they accidentally brought us tuna instead of our crab cake - it took a little while for them to correct the mistake and we did not receive any compensation for the mix-up or wait BUT the crabcake was my favorite thing I ate so it was ok), and the chicken dish ( the bean patty could be described as 'spicy' for folks who are sensitive to spice ) I had the hunk finn to drink which I would highly recommend and my husband had their whiskey, ginger drink as well as their manhattan - we liked them all! overall good experience. total bill was right at $100 (excluding tip) for cheese board, 5 drinks, 2 tapas, and one entree - we enjoyed our relaxed evening on the patio

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Perhaps they were having a bad night but we found the servings very small, and the pour for the wine stingy. The prices here are quite high so one might expect great service and good food, the quality was good (not great) but the servings made us feel we did not want to return. In the past I have had better experience at this place, I think they are falling off. Skimping on the food and wine is no way to correct a shortfall. the ambiance is good here though.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Us Francophiles know what "plonk" is wine-wise. Unfortunately, the service here is BEYOND plonk - flat out pitiful. Shame, shame. And I thought service was marginal in France...

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We had wine and appetizers here twice and it was tremendous. We loved the ambience and how open it was. Great food and good wine

Been to Plonk? Share your experiences!