“Incredible Food; Great Prices”

Starky's Authentic Americana
Ranked #9 of 244 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Starky's, you'll find the handmade foods you crave that nourish and satisfy body and soul, the community connection that energizes, and the appreciation of our staff for your visit. Visit us in Historic Downtown Bozeman for "the Best Lunch in Bozeman" or come enjoy an ice cold beer or glass of wine on our large outdoor patio! Vegan and Vegetarian menu items are available daily.Thanks for being here... eat, drink, gather, at Starky's.
Reviewed March 16, 2014

In Bozeman for both work and play.... We found this little beauty of a restaurant about a block of Main street. What an incredible surprise! We enjoyed it so much that we went a second time while here! The food was great; chefs great; waitresses friendly, and prices reasonable. The first day we split the spinach salad with chicken along with an incredible unique pizza with multiple cheeses and shrimp. The second night, scallops, sweet potato fries and a wonderful salad... Yum, makes me hungry just thinking about it! :)

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I am a "serial" customer. I usually eat at Starky's once a week and keep going back, not only for the excellent food, but the great staff. They never miss a beat in either the quality of food or the quality of service.

To get a good introduction to the variety of sandwiches and soups for lunch, I recommend the 1/2 sandwich and 1/2 soup or salad combo. The Reuben's are so, so good. If you want to go light, I recommend the Green Goddess Salad.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

We stopped in to Starky's for lunch & found it to be a very delicious surprise. And a very popular place around town for many. I would recommend it for anyone visiting Bozeman.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Decided to try a dinner meal at Starky's and was pleased. Having said that this eatery I think is geared to a younger crowd. The scallops were great but I question the stuff they were placed on! My wife had a cheeseburger that she really enjoyed. We shared crab stuffed mushrooms which were different, good, but different. (I would have them again and hope for a little more crab). All in all not a bad place in wonderful Bozeman.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Not only does Starky's have a wide variety of lunch items, from gyros to a fried chicken waffle sandwich, but they offer great drinks given their limited variety! The staff is always friendly, their patio is fantastic in the summer, and they are never closed on small holidays that other restaurants seem to take advantage of.