“Great food.”

Ranked #7 of 244 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Starky's, you'll find the handmade foods you crave that nourish and satisfy body and soul, the community connection that energizes, and the appreciation of our staff for your visit. Visit us in Historic Downtown Bozeman for "the Best Lunch in Bozeman" or come enjoy an ice cold beer or glass of wine on our large outdoor patio! Vegan and Vegetarian menu items are available daily.Thanks for being here... eat, drink, gather, at Starky's.
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Always a delight, though I miss the chicken and waffles. Had their Cuban Rueben last time and the crab cakes the time before both very good.

StarkysBozeman, Owner at Starky's Authentic Americana, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thanks, Shelby! It was our pleasure to create food for you and we are thrilled you enjoyed Starky's. We are thinking about revisiting the chicken & waffles, so many people did not understand them, but we are glad you did! Keep posted for new and exciting dishes coming this spring.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Starky's is great!! The food is amazing and the staff are excellent. The owners are always at the door ready to greet and seat you, as well as take the extra effort to come around and strike up a conversation as well as making sure your food is perfect. The wait staff are quick, efficient, and also provide great customer service. I eat here regularly and one day on a large lunch rush I wasent able to be seated immediately. My usual waitress ensured I had a drink while I waited and to my supprise had my order ready for me just as I was able to get a table even though I wasent seated in her section!

I have tried almost everything on the menu, and this is a place that you can close your eyes and drop your finger on something and you will be sure to enjoy it. My favorite are their hamburgers, they are the best in town! They are seasoned perfectly and bring out a great flavor, nicely sized, and very juicy. Their sweet potatoe fries are excellent and come with a great dip that adds the perfect kick!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Good food, better service and too noisy. I had to leave yesterday because of the Ouse. Normally, I enjoy the soups and salad, an occasional sandwich is great. Better to visit in the summer and sit outside. They need to add noise control surfaces to dampened the sounds,

Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

I went to lunch with a group of eight other people. We were greated by the owner, who eagerly welcomed us inside. The waitress was quick to take orders and refill drinks. The food was awesome - grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup was perfect on a chilly day. Can't wait to go back to Starky's!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

The waitress was in a rush and the food was nothing near awesome. Try listening to your customers and don't treat them like second rate citizens- if they return.